Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes GBAtemp you are annoying me once again! :angry:

This is a reminder to everyone that GBAtemp is not an imageboard it is a discussion forum. There has been an increasing trend that I have been moderating more and more lately of people only replying to posts with an image or a gif. This is not acceptable posting, especially when most of the instances of this tend to be stupid, off topic or flamey and add nothing of value to the thread they are posted in.

So remember, having the entirety of your post consist of an image or gif will result in your post being deleted and may also result in a warn! :O

Thanks.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This might not be the most accurate thread to ask for this but I figured it still might fitting enough to avoid creating a new one for it:

Could you add this guy to the gbatemp Smilies? ->
banana.gif

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What? What the F?
-Johntron.wav

No seriously, I can't understand why it is an issue to reply with GIF's or images.

First at all... if you do not want that to be a normal situation in normal threads, then you must take out the "Meme Box" because it is (in my opinion) a probable cause of this behaviour.

Like... how come users can tear apart other users in political threads, but they can't post a picture as a reply?
Makes no sense to me to be honest.

Wait a second... did I just necrobumped?
I'm just browsing the Site Discussions & Suggestions sub forum. Excuse me.

OK I just read almost all the comments and now it makes sense...

Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__