• White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm planning to buy the EZ Flash 3-in-1 to play GBA games on my TTDS. Since those carts only come in black and white, I was wondering if I can open it up and place it on the filler cart of my silver DS Lite. Has anyone done this? If so, does it fit?

If not, then can you tell me which colour looks better with silver? Black or white?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spray paint works pretty well. Sand it lightly with some very fine sandpaper or the paint won't stick. Then tape up the areas you don't want painted (particularly tape up the contacts) and use some good-quality spray paint. Spray lightly with many coats to avoid streaks as directed by the instructions on the can.

-Bri

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
swaping out the board its not easy. I wouldnt try it again. I got 2 of these a few days ago (in lite size cart) , and tried to put it in a gba size cart. So i dremel everything n hot glue everything, poped it in and find it not working. Put it in original cart, and it was working, so i messed with it more and end my breaking some pins. I would guess putting it in a lite filler case would be harder since those are so small, and will require dremeling, there are chips on both side of the cart, and the original casing are thin. If u do decide to do this then good luck.

As with color i would have no idea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place