But it has a really sweet chrome shell
cool.gif

You could try -

Code:
www.gp2xstore.com

or

Code:
www.consoleshop.com

I have ordered from consoleshop with no probs and I am in Canada.

yaesumofo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Stay away from the Super crappy SHOCK shells.
They will disapoint.
So far there is nothing on the market which comes close to the OEM quality of the stock shell.
They just can't match the dual layer quality of the stock shell.
I have seen some GREAT results from gus who Remove their OEM shell and custom paint it so it looks great and feels like the stock part as well.
Again whatever you do DON"T spend your Hard earned CASH on a shell made b SHOCK.
Waste of money.

Hell the don't even include the needed special screw driver to take the DS appart with. Then you go out and try to buy a tri wing driver and can't find anything which will hold up for more than 2 or 3 uses. I ended up buying a GREAT USA made driver for $7.50 delivered and it is QUALITY that I would be proud to put it into my tool box.
He man good luck.

BTW has anybod ever rried to buy a complete shell from the nintendo parts supply? They may have more than one color and the dual layer plastic is the best.
Yaesumofo

Does anyone know if there is a place that sells replacement shells for DSL?

Friction Baby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I completely disagree with yaesumofo, I have done two replacement shock shells and I have no probs with them and for the price I think it is worth it.
mabey if Nintendo got their crap straight we the consumer wouldn't have to buy replacement shells for flimsy hinges? So again I disagree.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool