Hacking Removing Safety Warning Etc

Electric_Wizard

OP
Trophies
Website
www.obscenelygreen.net
XP
Country
I've got an AceKard and a 3-1 at the moment, so the only thing I want a firmware for is to get rid of the annoying health and safety screen and to auto boot slot 1. Which firmware would be most suitable for me?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
paul, I think the solution you provided voids warranty and does nothing to do with AceKard since it flashes DS itself and works with every flash cart and is no undo able.

He is after some AceKard firmware to do this and evade voiding warranty.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not get that impression from his post. If he wanted an Acekard firmware that did this, he would not have included the bit about the 3-in-1 nor would he have posted it in this section.

EDIT: Also, everybody knows it voids the warrenty. And that it works with every flash cart. And It is reversable. Just use Noflashme!

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
paul, I think the solution you provided voids warranty and does nothing to do with AceKard since it flashes DS itself and works with every flash cart and is no undo able.

He is after some AceKard firmware to do this and evade voiding warranty.
ya.... well, even if he does tough luck 4 him cuz flashme is the only thing that can do this.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well technically flashme does do this, but a much more effective way would be to modify the bootloader of the acekard rpg and make it set the a specific bit in the header which makes the nds skip the health and safety screen and jump straight to the slot1 game

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it does not skip the health and saftey screen. Compare the time between these 3:
R4
Real game set to auto mode
FlashMe

It goes like this
FlashMe-Fastest
R4
Real game-slowest
Flashmeis faster and COMPLETLY removes the screen instead of cutting it like half a second short.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1