Tutorial  Updated

Removing all traces of Adrenaline?

I installed Adrenaline last night for the first time. After it completed, I noticed that the free space on my hard drive is showing up 200 GB less than before. Is there a way to uninstall Adrenaline and free the 200 GB? I'm assuming that it is a virtual area for the PSP memory stick. I can just play PSP games using my PSP Phat and would rather have space for more Vita games.

Current Setup:

PSTV running ENSO 3.65
1TB 7200RPM Western Digital HDD with dedicated power supply [exFAT formatted using Windows 10 Pro]
DS4 Controller with DSMotion plugin

NOTE TO ADMINS:

I meant to post this under hacking, not tutorials. Can this be moved to the correct location? Sorry for my idiocy.

Last edited by hiryuu,

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you do an information command in vita shell on uma0:Pspemu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On uma0 : pspemu and post the results

hiryuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure. I'll check it when I get home tonight and post back. Sorry again for having this in the wrong section.

EDIT: Didn't have time to look at the PSTV last night. I'll update this evening.

EDIT EDIT: No worries. Turns out it was not Adrenaline. I formatted the drive and started over. Everything is displaying correctly.

Last edited by hiryuu,

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was trying to downgrade my PSTV from 3.72 to 3.65 and am stuck at the System Update Please Wait Green Screen after loading Modoru 2.1. Is it bricked?

EDIT: ok got into safe mode but not sure which to do. Rebuild or Restore or Update?

UPDATE: ok finally got it to downgrade. I was using Modoru 2.1 and kept giving me green screen error. Then used 1.0 and np

Last edited by laz305,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!