Apple Remove Uninstalled SBSettings Toggles?

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys. So I installed MultiCleaner just to see what it was like and saw that it added an SBSettings toggle called "Quit Apps". I didn't want this and hid it via SBSettings.

I later decided to uninstall MultiCleaner, but going back to the toggles list, "Quit Apps" is still there but with a question mark icon and it doesn't show when you switch it on.

Is there a way to remove this? I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling SBSettings. I'd imagine I have to SSH and edit something?

Thanks!

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cydia > manage > packages > multicleaner > remove.
If that doesn't work (or if it's the method you used for uninstalling, ssh into your device. Look for the directory with your installed cydia apps. And remove it manually. (you have to google the directory for cydia stuff though, I'm not sure)
If that doesnt work, take a look in the sbsettings directory and see if you can find something. And after all this, restart. Don't reboot, just power off. And when powered off, simply turn it on.)

Good luck

(written on my iPod
tongue.gif
)

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tijntje_7 said:
Cydia > manage > packages > multicleaner > remove.
If that doesn't work (or if it's the method you used for uninstalling, ssh into your device. Look for the directory with your installed cydia apps. And remove it manually. (you have to google the directory for cydia stuff though, I'm not sure)
If that doesnt work, take a look in the sbsettings directory and see if you can find something. And after all this, restart. Don't reboot, just power off. And when powered off, simply turn it on.)

Good luck

(written on my iPod
tongue.gif
)
Thanks for the quick reply!
I did a quick Google and came up with this on an Touch forum:
"SSH to /private/var/mobile/Library/SbSettings/Toggles and delete whatever u dont use."

I don't have access to my computer (also typing this from phone
tongue.gif
), but I'm fairly sure it's a good solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro