Remove Uninstalled SBSettings Toggles?

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by Raiser, Jan 9, 2011.

Jan 9, 2011
  1. Raiser
    OP

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    Hey guys. So I installed MultiCleaner just to see what it was like and saw that it added an SBSettings toggle called "Quit Apps". I didn't want this and hid it via SBSettings.

I later decided to uninstall MultiCleaner, but going back to the toggles list, "Quit Apps" is still there but with a question mark icon and it doesn't show when you switch it on.

Is there a way to remove this? I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling SBSettings. I'd imagine I have to SSH and edit something?

Thanks!

2. tijntje_7

Member tijntje_7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Cydia > manage > packages > multicleaner > remove.
    If that doesn't work (or if it's the method you used for uninstalling, ssh into your device. Look for the directory with your installed cydia apps. And remove it manually. (you have to google the directory for cydia stuff though, I'm not sure)
    If that doesnt work, take a look in the sbsettings directory and see if you can find something. And after all this, restart. Don't reboot, just power off. And when powered off, simply turn it on.)

Good luck

(written on my iPod [​IMG])

3. Raiser
    OP

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    I did a quick Google and came up with this on an Touch forum:
    "SSH to /private/var/mobile/Library/SbSettings/Toggles and delete whatever u dont use."

I don't have access to my computer (also typing this from phone [​IMG]), but I'm fairly sure it's a good solution.

4. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    Download ifile on Cydia, it's the best iPhone file manager on the go