Gaming Remotejoylite Crashes

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out a baffling problem I've had all night with RemotejoyLite. I used it fine about 4 days ago, but now whenever I open it up in Windows, it just crashes for no reason. I've tried installing a fresh copy of it from my rar file, nothing. Tried deleting everything in the registry relating to it, nothing. It gets an access violation error. It's so weird, considering it worked just a few days ago. Everything is fine on the PSP end, as I was able to run RJL in a virtual machine(which is not the solution I'm looking for..).

Specs:
2.83Ghz Intel Q9550
4GB DDR3
GF GTX285
Windows 7 x64
RemoteJoyLite 0.19 application

PSP Specs:
5.50 Gen D3 Final(or whatever the "real" D3 is called)
8GB Lexar MS(real, bought from a brick and mortar store)
RemoteJoyLite 0.19 PRX

..Soo, any ideas?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
There is no official support for Windows 7/Vista x64. Have you tried this?
QUOTE said:
this small part will be on information on how RJL might be able to be installed on vista or 7

go through the normal setup said in the tutorial if you run into problems try this

shut down the pc reboot
and press F8 (may be different on other pcs) you should see a screen with some options

chose the "disable driver signature enforcement" windows should now start and let you use RJL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/pro/scientists-design-super-battery-made-with-cheap-readily-affordable-...