Homebrew Remote Touch DS; mouse and keyboard from your DS

BlazerRazor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dicamarques said:
Great app when will u do those thinks you have on the first post?
I'm not even sure I am going to implement or continue development. It really depends on the community, if it wants me to continue.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Help me out here please. I've been trying to get it working but no dice. The client "appears" to connect but I can't move my cursor or use anything. I've used DS2key with great success before so I don't know why this app doesn't work (I even tried changing the port to use the DS2key one and no dice). It should be noted that "my IP" is totally different from my real IP (I use DHCP and WEP protection) I don't know if this has something to do with it not working.

I use Windows 7. I'll try on my Linux distro to see if I can make it work. Thanks to whoever replies.

BlazerRazor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
NEO117 said:
Help me out here please. I've been trying to get it working but no dice. The client "appears" to connect but I can't move my cursor or use anything. I've used DS2key with great success before so I don't know why this app doesn't work (I even tried changing the port to use the DS2key one and no dice). It should be noted that "my IP" is totally different from my real IP (I use DHCP and WEP protection) I don't know if this has something to do with it not working.

I use Windows 7. I'll try on my Linux distro to see if I can make it work. Thanks to whoever replies.
You should use your local IP address. I suspect this is the reason as to why it does not work for you; if you use your public IP address your router will likely block/reject connections.

If enough people are still interested in continued development I will be willing to take up development again.

Please write in this thread if you want continued development.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
This is so cool! This is even better than controlling a computer with a phone
biggrin.gif

obaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlazerRazor said:
If enough people are still interested in continued development I will be willing to take up development again.

Please write in this thread if you want continued development.

I`m totally interested. I believe app missing "wacom" features. if it possible somhow to transfer to photoshop pressure - it will be nice. also - I`m missing the absolute addresation found on tablets, mouse emulation won`t work on drawing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1