Hacking Remake of Super Mario Bros (SMB Team)

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, I'm sorry if this has been asked earlier, but how can I use Riivolution to play this? I have the ISO for the original game, NSMBW, but not only is it a rip I got online, but I'm also using a Mac and therefore don't have all the tools to fix the real ISO. Unless I get a windows machine Riivolution is my only option. So, how can I use Riivolution to patch these files into the game? And will this screw up my game permanently? Or my save file?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An official riivolution pack will be made available upon release, but as for now, if you want to use riivolution you will have to write the required XML yourself.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nikeymikey said:
Not sure what you mean by channel information?? If you mean the name and animation that plays in the disc channel when you insert the disc, then yes, it will change that. Also it will give you a different save name and disc id.
cool.gif

Also it will insert everything that we have done, levels, backgrounds, tilesets...... everything
tongue.gif

No plans for a specific release date, but you can check how things are coming along at the forums
yay.gif

You can even download individual levels and try them out, please do so and leave us your comments!!

http://originalsmbw.forumotion.com/index.h...f5807d713954eb6
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to play this game! already like 2 hacks (This Game, and Remake of Super Mario Land!) waiting to be completed so I can beat them both! just one last question... what program are you guys using to make the patch?

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
QKid said:
So, I'm sorry if this has been asked earlier, but how can I use Riivolution to play this? I have the ISO for the original game, NSMBW, but not only is it a rip I got online, but I'm also using a Mac and therefore don't have all the tools to fix the real ISO. Unless I get a windows machine Riivolution is my only option. So, how can I use Riivolution to patch these files into the game? And will this screw up my game permanently? Or my save file?

You need the original for it to work with riivolution, not the iso or burned copy

Decatro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just excellent! However, I can't help to just....plain hate the new mario tunes. It's all annoying elevator music to me and it only memorable because it's annoying.....

What happened to the catchy tunes from smb 1-3? but aaaanyway!

When do you guys think we'll see some new gaming footage?
smile.gif

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is there somewhere that tells me all the levels that need replacing with what custom levels. Can only find to end of world 4

ZeroX_9876

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they are still testing the levels to be sure that there's no bugs at all. Yes it takes time , but they'll make a wonderfuljob of creating those stages. That's what a real good team do, put times and effort in it and not rushing it for a pre-determined release date. Just check on the forum for any news about the project, the link is at the start of the topic.

Ninjadude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CanadaX21 said:
There are only a couple of us still working on this, but nothing has been done worth posting yet. If you guys want, I can release the latest beta for people to test
tongue.gif

I think it'd be an excellent idea if you posted the latest beta for users to test.
Like you said, there's only a few of you still officially working on it, so it sounds like you could use whatever help you can get.
It also seems like many people want to play it, so I'm sure they would report whatever bugs they find in order to get a working copy done.

But, that's just an idea...
ninja.gif

falconpunch94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the massive bump but can I ask what the status on this is? I've been working on my own version of a remake until I did a google search just and found this
tongue.gif
, anyway I can help? If it's still alive that is...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay