Hacking Remake of Super Mario Bros (SMB Team)

Ugothacked

Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i would love to be part of this team, why would you want me on it you would ask, well here is why:

1. I am great with Brstm Files(music), I can make then any size, and great with the looping, i have alot of exp. with 'em.
2. I work great with Reggie, i have made alot of levels my self.
3. I can change textures in menus, as well as in the worlds.
4. I can deleted/create models in the worlds( they wont be great, just let me tell you if i try to add some)
5 I can edit the effect files with the hex editor making the effect on the worlds epic.
6. I can edit text, i can change the BMG text scrips
7. I have free time
smile.gif

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been messing around with Reggie and some other programs hacking away at the different things in NSMBW for the past few days. I'm not as interested in creating levels, but I'd be glad to help with other things. I know how to replace textures and edit the backgrounds. I'm going to take a look at what you guys have so far, and respond back.

First thing I've noticed though - this needs just a bit better organisation! The first post with the levels is somewhat confusing.

person66 said:
I still think changing the tilesets would make this look more authentic

I made a 3-1 (that doesn't really work very well because the bricks are on the wrong layer) with a custom tileset. pics below (click for full size)
[image]

Woa, I started making a retro tileset as well, but I haven't gotten far yet. Where are the ground tiles at, I've been looking for them! Also, I can edit the backgrounds for you to have the pixel-clouds from the original SMB if you'd like. Would you be willing to give me the custom tilesets you've made so far? I'd be glad to help if you have more work to do on them.

On another website, I saw a group that was also remaking SMB, but they did like you and replaced everything. I see this project more like what Super Mario All Stars was; same design but with revised graphics.

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys plan on doing Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, I was wondering if I could help remake a level or two. especially the latter ones like World 9 and such.

zamlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugothacked said:
Hello, i would love to be part of this team, why would you want me on it you would ask, well here is why:

1. I am great with Brstm Files(music), I can make then any size, and great with the looping, i have alot of exp. with 'em.
4. I can deleted/create models in the worlds( they wont be great, just let me tell you if i try to add some)
5 I can edit the effect files with the hex editor making the effect on the worlds epic.
7. I have free time
smile.gif

Could you edit the title screen bro?

Ragee1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiihackerz101 said:
Ugothacked said:

7. I have free time
smile.gif

Could you edit the title screen bro?

I am gonna post a guide on changing the title screen later today...and yes you can join...people with skills are always needed

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the listing of all the levels that have been done so far was confusing. I spaced them out and labeled them by world, and I think its much easier to navigate. Feel free to use it:

World 1:
SMBW1S1
Ragee1234 l hamradio
SMBW1S2
Ragee1234 l hamradio
SMBW1S3
Ragee1234 l hamradio
SMBW1S4
Ragee1234 l hamradio

World 2:
SMBW2S1
Ragee1234 l hamradio
SMBW2S2
Ragee1234 l hamradio
SMBW2S3
Ragee1234 l hamradio l SMBT
SMBW2S4
hamradio l SMBT

World 3:
SMBW3S1
Ragee1234
SMBW3S2
SMBT by nikeymikey
SMBW3S3
SMBW3S4
SMBT by -aXe- edited by ragee1234

World 4:
SMBW4S1
hamradio
SMBW4S2
hamradio
SMBW4S3
SMBT
SMBW4S4
nikeymikey

World 5:
SMBW5S1
wiihackerz101 l SMBT
SMBW5S2
wiihackerz101
SMBW5S3
wiihackerz101
SMBW5S4
wiihackerz101
SMBW6S1
SMBT(by Assassination)

World 6:
SMBW6S2
SMBW6S3
SMBW6S4

World 7:
SMBW7S1
Danielt131990
SMBW7S2
SMBW7S3
SMBW7S4

World 8:
SMBW8S1
hamradio
SMBW8S2
1stkirbyever
SMBW8S3
hamradio
SMBW8S4
hamradio

Can I join as well? I made a post on the previous page.

hamradio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2 Levels left to take.

Progress Grid (finished levels in grey, blue in progress)
1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4
2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4
3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4
4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4
5-1, 5-2, 5-3, 5-4
6-1, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4
7-1, 7-2, 7-3, 7-4
8-1, 8-2, 8-3, 8-4

3-3 nikeymikey (reserved)
3-4 -aXe- (reserved)
6-3 Assassination
6-4 Ugothacked
7-4 hamradio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1