ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all trial and error. I took a blank save then received the four DLC items in game, then I fiddle with the numbers until it changes into the next item in the inventory. Rinse and repeat until everything is available.

FGFlann, you are a gentleperson and a scholar.

In your investigation, have you come across any of the Japanese preorder weapons?

I'm referring to these:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/740205-bravely-second-end-layer/72756538

http://imgur.com/a/BMXwZ (second two images)

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking at the item table I can see they are the last entries in each weapon category.

Winged Staff
A curing staff carved to resemble bird wings.

Magiafons
A rod crackling with mystical energy.

Yin-Yang Dagger
A healing knife with the power of opposing forces.

Etc.

I will see what I can do about unlocking them.

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the item table I can see they are the last entries in each weapon category.

Winged Staff
A curing staff carved to resemble bird wings.

Magiafons
A rod crackling with mystical energy.

Yin-Yang Dagger
A healing knife with the power of opposing forces.

Etc.

I will see what I can do about unlocking them.

YAAAAAAY!!!! They're still on the cart!

They're not essential or anything, but dang, this is good news! Thank you!

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question Asia81 does the USA CIA Bravely Default version already have the DLC Costumes added in there? Like the bunny one etc the ringabel one?

Last edited by dmc310,

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just starting Bravely Default and was wondering if there would be a difference in using this Uncensored version vs the Japanese For the Sequel one?
I know this will uncensor the outfits but not give them. Are they obtainable normally in the Jpn version?
Also I saw there was a patch for For the Sequel but it errored when downloading. Are there any patch notes on that? Any differences with that vs the US version?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I was just starting Bravely Default and was wondering if there would be a difference in using this Uncensored version vs the Japanese For the Sequel one?
I know this will uncensor the outfits but not give them. Are they obtainable normally in the Jpn version?
Also I saw there was a patch for For the Sequel but it errored when downloading. Are there any patch notes on that? Any differences with that vs the US version?
They aren't obtainable normally as they require codes from merchandise which have long since gone out of print.

spadesmagnes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
this might be a good place to ask
I played Bravely Second EU on a gateway, reached the knight vs ninja sidequest, then turned off my 3DS and left it alone for a week, and my save got erased

can anyone spare me a save around that part with Black Mage or Red Mage + White mage obtained?

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have my own finished save file and a friend's save file who had all the DLC costumes injected in them. If I upload them both could someone help me find the offsets to help inject the costumes in my save file?

E_P/.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you get the crash during the final boss of Bravely Second, change your 3DS' system language to English and this should fix it.

I have my own finished save file and a friend's save file who had all the DLC costumes injected in them. If I upload them both could someone help me find the offsets to help inject the costumes in my save file?

Asia81 made a thread to show you precisely how to inject the DLC items into your Bravely Default save.
All DLC items for Bravely Second other than weapons are available in the EU version legitimately, though you need to get to the end of the game first.

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you get the crash during the final boss of Bravely Second, change your 3DS' system language to English and this should fix it.

Asia81 made a thread to show you precisely how to inject the DLC items into your Bravely Default save.
All DLC items for Bravely Second other than weapons are available in the EU version legitimately, though you need to get to the end of the game first.

That's what I can't find anywhere. Sorry for the bother :(

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've installed the cia in the OP and for the most part, everything is AS-IS but Edea has been left unchanged, all of her models are base EU versions
edit: Bravely Second

Last edited by seany1990,

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Sorry for possibly being stupid.... But am i missing something here? I kind of feel like I have, because after i installed the Bravely Second uncensored CIA, nothing at all changed. It looks exactly the same as my vanilla EUR 3DS rom of Bravely Second. I did start the save game in the 3DS rom and transferred it over to the CIA. I can't see that being a problem, but i'm not sure.

E_P/.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not lots of things changed.

If you have Summoner, look at Magnolia and if you can see her cleavage, it's uncensored. Or the Hawkeye job will be an Indian, not a Cowboy. Most things that are notably changed are bonus costumes.

Last edited by E_P/.,

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Not lots of things changed.

If you have Summoner, look at Magnolia and if you can see her cleavage, it's uncensored. Or the Hawkeye job will be an Indian, not a Cowboy. Most things that are notably changed are bonus costumes.

Oh, right, is that it? Thank you! But i wonder what caused all the outrage on gaming blogs about the western releases being censored compared to the japan version? I literally can't tell the difference, lol.

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, right, is that it? Thank you! But i wonder what caused all the outrage on gaming blogs about the western releases being censored compared to the japan version? I literally can't tell the difference, lol.

Every outfit change is enough to cause a rage in most communities, especially when it involves covering butts or cleavages. But besides that, the worst point is that they removed some story parts (the "bad endings" in some sidequests) and that´s what most are raging about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: