ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. Could you send me how?
As I said, it is not easy to duplicate. The new inventory has the item refs change depending on their position in the inventory, so it's going to be different for every save game. When I get home from work I will make a blank save that has all the outfits unlocked for everyone to download.

Vivec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Think it'd be possible to make a tool or a way to unlock them without effectively resetting the save, as there was for BD?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure somebody could do it, but I am not that somebody I'm afraid. In any case, here is the save file as promised. Rename for whichever slot you want.

Edit: File removed due to it causing a bug with spells.

Last edited by FGFlann,
Reactions: Marter714

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I said, it is not easy to duplicate. The new inventory has the item refs change depending on their position in the inventory, so it's going to be different for every save game. When I get home from work I will make a blank save that has all the outfits unlocked for everyone to download.
Even if it's not really that easy, couldn't you say how you did it for anyone want try (me, especially...)?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
It's all trial and error. I took a blank save then received the four DLC items in game, then I fiddle with the numbers until it changes into the next item in the inventory. Rinse and repeat until everything is available.

jk102393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I have a save file for Bravely Second already. Is there a way to use it with the uncensored version of the game if I get it?
I'm not sure if its worth it if I'm going to lose my save.

Marter714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is Bravely Second worth playing still even with all that content cut from the original Japanese release?

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it true that hey censored the bad outcomes of the side quest? I heard it was a rumor, but I wanted to know.

So is Bravely Second worth playing still even with all that content cut from the original Japanese release?

I really think it depends on you perspective, I loved the first game, but replaying it 4 times to get every single cut scene can be tiresome, if they infect got rid of some cut scenes I can see it being for stop the "waste of time" that is to get all of them. And if your are talking about the models, heck yeah, some censored boobs won't kill ya.

Last edited by SoyAlexPop,

Marter714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true that hey censored the bad outcomes of the side quest? I heard it was a rumor, but I wanted to know.

I really think it depends on you perspective, I loved the first game, but replaying it 4 times to get every single cut scene can be tiresome, if they infect got rid of some cut scenes I can see it being for stop the "waste of time" that is to get all of them. And if your are talking about the models, heck yeah, some censored boobs won't kill ya.

Well someone reported a few pages back that they remove the consequences of your choices which kinda makes the choice irrelevant in my opinion.
I just want to know if Im still getting a good story. I loved Bravely Default, the story and characters so I want to enjoy Bravely Second.

Last edited by Marter714,

Marter714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure somebody could do it, but I am not that somebody I'm afraid. In any case, here is the save file as promised. Rename for whichever slot you want.
Is there a way to merge the save with the outfits to my current save file?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to merge the save with the outfits to my current save file?
I honestly don't know. I've seen the inventory change completely a few times like it's recalculating things as it expands. I'm sure it's possible but as with the original Bravely Default, making mistakes in the inventory locks up the game and I don't know exactly how it works. It would take some time to test and my knowledge is limited.

Marter714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't know. I've seen the inventory change completely a few times like it's recalculating things as it expands. I'm sure it's possible but as with the original Bravely Default, making mistakes in the inventory locks up the game and I don't know exactly how it works. It would take some time to test and my knowledge is limited.
I guess I'll just start all over lol. I barely finished the prologue so I'm not that far in pretty worth it to get those outfits.

redshadow55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a way to play Bravely Second uncensored at this time but it involves having cfw and bootNTR. I have tested this out myself and it does indeed work. It may be possible to run it with homebrew access alone but I am not sure. I hope I can post links, they are technically only patches/homebrew apps. The link for instructions is (they arefound in the description of the video)

Note that the author of the video says to use bootNTR 3.2, but I went with the newest version (3.3) by shadowtrance: https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases

Some additional info: I'm using Reinand 3.3 with emunand update 10.6

Last edited by redshadow55,

Hyperion09

Not the OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Creator of that video here. I used 3.2 because it was the first one I found searching, and I only check this site sporadically (so would probably miss forks/updates/what-have-you posted here). But I'll be sure to add your info, and any other confirmations people post. (I initially found the patch through hearsay on GameFAQs and searching the chans afterward).

Last edited by Hyperion09,

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Creator of that video here. I used 3.2 because it was the first one I found searching, and I only check this site sporadically (so would probably miss forks/updates/what-have-you posted here). But I'll be sure to add your info, and any other confirmations people post. (I initially found the patch through hearsay on GameFAQs and searching the chans afterward).
Thanks for making it. I'm using Gateway and got it working fine just using the 3.3 version of NTR you linked at the bottom.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Asia,
Can i use my current EUR save with the uncesopred version?
Am i still able to collect streetpasses/go online with the de-region-patched (uncesnored) versions?
( Will only be the outfits restroed from the originals, or will we get the evtns/outcomes from the japanese as well?)
Thank you for your awesome contributions
Kind regards

Could any1 help me with these questions?
Thanks in advance, Sno0t

Vivec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could any1 help me with these questions?
Thanks in advance, Sno0t
You should be able to use the same save, if for some reason it doesn't you could always extract it, change it's name and reimport it into the new version.
I don't know about the connectivity bit but I suspect it will work as intended.
The event editing sounds like trouble, in my inexpert opinion. The other changes are just taking the JAP models and dropping them into the EUR/USA games but this seems to need some file editing.

Damned Treehouse.

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

Hey!
Sorry for the nubby question, how do I use this save file?
Do i use savedatefiler? You mentioned remaning the slot, if i want it for the first slot what would i rename it to?

Also, for the NTR uncensored plugin, will it work with the cartridge game or do i need to install the cia.

Thanks for the help!

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!
Sorry for the nubby question, how do I use this save file?
Do i use savedatefiler? You mentioned remaning the slot, if i want it for the first slot what would i rename it to?

Also, for the NTR uncensored plugin, will it work with the cartridge game or do i need to install the cia.

Thanks for the help!
If you want it for slot 1 change it from BD2GAME2 to BD2GAME0 then overwrite the original in the appropriate folder containing your dumped save. :) Simple as that.

Last edited by FGFlann,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol