Homebrew [Release] Zelda ROTH for 3ds

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have all the items now, but I can't figure out how to blow up the wall in front of the ice temple. It's clearly bombable but it's in the water so I can't use bombs.

It's long time since I finished the game, so can't remember that point of the game, but using the ice rod you can freeze the water and walk on it. Try if it works.

If you want, on youtube there are walkthroughs of every part of the game.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's long time since I finished the game, so can't remember that point of the game, but using the ice rod you can freeze the water and walk on it. Try if it works.

If you want, on youtube there are walkthroughs of every part of the game.
You know, I did not know that. Should work, thanks

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I have all the items now, but I can't figure out how to blow up the wall in front of the ice temple. It's clearly bombable but it's in the water so I can't use bombs.

There's videos by ChristopheZS and various others with walkthroughs. His puzzles are pretty mind-bending.

EDIT: Whoops, too slow.

HeartfeltDesu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
beyondchristie.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't lie, I'm a bit hesitant to try this game out. I've never considered A Link to the Past all that great a Zelda game, and as this game is clearly derived from ALttP I'm a bit worried it will present the same plethora of issues I had with ALttP: I found ALttP's dungeon and puzzle design somewhat middling, especially when compared to its successor, A Link Between Worlds, it has one of my least favorite overworlds in the series, its gameplay and combat are some of the more straightforward in the series, most definitely when compared to the likes of Majora's Mask and even the boss battles of, again, A Link Between Worlds, and otherwise besides series completionism I can't think of a real reason for me to actually get back to and finish A Link Between Worlds. Does this game do any better of a job in any regard than ALttP?

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't lie, I'm a bit hesitant to try this game out. I've never considered A Link to the Past all that great a Zelda game, and as this game is clearly derived from ALttP I'm a bit worried it will present the same plethora of issues I had with ALttP: I found ALttP's dungeon and puzzle design somewhat middling, especially when compared to its successor, A Link Between Worlds, it has one of my least favorite overworlds in the series, its gameplay and combat are some of the more straightforward in the series, most definitely when compared to the likes of Majora's Mask and even the boss battles of, again, A Link Between Worlds, and otherwise besides series completionism I can't think of a real reason for me to actually get back to and finish A Link Between Worlds. Does this game do any better of a job in any regard than ALttP?
You should post your consideration on the author forum (link in OP).

I only portrd this game to 3ds, and I like coding, not playing.

Sorry.

Reactions: cearp

AkaGambit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Although at sometimes its a bit difficult to know where to go and how to progress, the nostalgia alone, warms my heart for this newly discovered game.
Thank you for introducing me to this title and allowing me to play it on my new 2DS XL! :D

RoundOxytocin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
@nop90
Hi
Just added a modified source code for the hungarian translation.
Can you add them?
(I tried to add code trough git, but not fully familiar with that git pull push branch thing yet.)

Attachments

• ZeldaROTH-Hungarian translation added src.zip
    56 KB · Views: 90

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy