Homebrew [Release] Zelda - A Link Between Worlds (USA) Cheat Plugin

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
to be fair he is right though, albw was a terribly easy game,....but none the less its kinda cool to see these kinda things being developed, i wonder if gateway will just allow plugins now, like how they enabled dev menu once there was a public way of doing so already

PS dont get me wrong i liked the game but apart from the battle tower thing i don't think you really need infinite health or rupee's
I don't really understand why people say it's a terribly easy game.
They made it like a Mega Man game, it all depends on the temple order.
It can be very easy or very challenging.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't really understand why people say it's a terribly easy game.
They made it like a Mega Man game, it all depends on the temple order.
It can be very easy or very challenging.
tbh on hero mode i decided to mix it up and try some of the "harder" dungeons first.....it still wasn't "hard" unless you go out of your way to handicap yourself with some sort of "i cant walk on the cracks" style stuff its not a hard game by any measure.....funnily enough i wrote my opinion on albw ages ago when the official gbatemp review was published here http://gbatemp.net/review/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds.118/ ....where i say pretty much the same, its a enjoyable game but some of the zelda magic was missing

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tbh on hero mode i decided to mix it up and try some of the "harder" dungeons first.....it still wasn't "hard" unless you go out of your way to handicap yourself with some sort of "i cant walk on the cracks" style stuff its not a hard game by any measure.....funnily enough i wrote my opinion on albw ages ago when the official gbatemp review was published here http://gbatemp.net/review/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds.118/ ....where i say pretty much the same, its a enjoyable game but some of the zelda magic was missing
You're just getting old. It's not any easier than A Link to the Past.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
probably true....i think my main gripe was the rental system and the fact there was no real puzzles, every temple was just like A->B
Yeah, I didn't understand the rental system either. That was the one laziest design concepts I've seen.. "Let's put all the items in a store instead of hiding them in dungeons".

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah, I didn't understand the rental system either. That was the one laziest design concepts I've seen.. "Let's put all the items in a store instead of hiding them in dungeons".
yeah see in my "sort of review thing", i do say that kinda took a lot of the "yyyyayy i can go see whats over in that bit of the map now" moments or....cool now i can do that dungeon....part of the fun of zelda games is a sort of discory style thing.......it was all just too much of a big free for all for my liking

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're just getting old. It's not any easier than A Link to the Past.

It's much easier than Link to the Past. I had no issues with ALBW whatsoever, while on LttP I got absolutely murdered by the one boss with the moving floor and spike walls in the dark world Lost Woods. Note that I attempted that boss literally days before getting ALBW.

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheating isn't just about making the game easier--it can be used to mess around with the game and see what happens. For example, the ability to unlock doors gets you to Lorule early, with interesting effects.

Reactions: Margen67

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
great, now everyone will be cheating online in albw, and the online lobbies will go down hill, i won't be able to find a decent match online anymore, all these noobs will be running around the castle with infinte light arrows that autoaim and stuff, damn
(of course i'm joking, nice work, keep it up!!)

Reactions: gamesquest1

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
great, now everyone will be cheating online in albw, and the online lobbies will go down hill, i won't be able to find a decent match online anymore, all these noobs will be running around the castle with infinte light arrows that autoaim and stuff, damn
(of course i'm joking, nice work, keep it up!!)

Does this game have a online feature?

Reactions: eco95

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's much easier than Link to the Past. I had no issues with ALBW whatsoever, while on LttP I got absolutely murdered by the one boss with the moving floor and spike walls in the dark world Lost Woods. Note that I attempted that boss literally days before getting ALBW.
Now I haven't played ALTTP a whole lot but I found some of the mobs in Lorule to be pretty hard. Some of them can kill you within just a few hits and are very persistant and hard to kill (and also frequently encountered)
So in any case I wouldn't say ALBW is easy. It's rather hard compared to other Zelda games.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get this to work? I installed NTR CFW. I even tried to add the plugin folder from NTR CFW and also this 1. And I even tried to just add this folder. I only get the dump browser to open all the time.

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
How do I get this to work? I installed NTR CFW. I even tried to add the plugin folder from NTR CFW and also this 1. And I even tried to just add this folder. I only get the dump browser to open all the time.

This plugin will not display in the cfw menu. Run the game and it will be loaded automatically (screen flashes green if succeed).

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin will not display in the cfw menu. Run the game and it will be loaded automatically (screen flashes green if succeed).
I did. I even opened the menu with X+Y and when I press A on plugins it doesnt do anything. I only can do dumps from the browser option. nothing else works for me. What am I doing wrong? right now my plug in folder is from this thread and not from both NTR. could that be it?

EDIT:
Im trying it again... and I still only can get the " ProcessList" option opened...

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I did. I even opened the menu with X+Y and when I press A on plugins it doesnt do anything. I only can do dumps from the browser option. nothing else works for me. What am I doing wrong? right now my plug in folder is from this thread and not from both NTR. could that be it?

EDIT:
Im trying it again... and I still only can get the " ProcessList" option opened...

It is fine. This plugin will NOT show in the plugin list. Just run the game and it will activated.

Reactions: eco95

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is fine. This plugin will NOT show in the plugin list. Just run the game and it will activated.
so what do I do to activate the cheats then? I saw 26 ... Im assuming cheats in the " ProcessList". Is that it? if it is, then what are each for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-