Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
After a long searching i finally find a 5.05 ps4

And then i search for easy and good way to run Hen and host payloads and people recommend me xproject
They say is best exploit host (and i am sure it is:D)
I ready to try xproject android appB-)
I wanna ask if anyone tested xproject android app and confirm is working ?
Really excited about my 5.05 ps4:grog::grog:
first time i hosted it from my pc to run the first payload and update blocker.now i use use the offline cache in the webbrowser(xproject) .i found it verry easy to use,no internet (only once) needed,no extra devices and almost no kp

sandog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a good guide for setup and how it works. I have a new ps4 pro on 5.05 I'm trying to use a wifi adapter that self-host and when I try and run RetroGamerFirm v3 and I keep getting (There is not enough free system memory) error when I try and run the HEN exploit. Will this way fix this issue.

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
don't know i used esp witch worked very wel but now i just cached (xproject) it in the webbrowser offline so i don't need extra devices ,just start your ps4 wait a few minutes go to webbrowser and press the payload you want

just_a_guy_named_sia

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
1.is adding mod to ps4 games as same as the video modedwarfare did for fallout4?
2.is there a list of working mods on ps4?(like ps2 on ps4 list)
3.i know there are a problems with a animation on fallou4 what else?(is it too buggy)
4.witcher mod (possible?)

Last edited by just_a_guy_named_sia,

IMnoob

Ps4 & Switch Code Maker
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
@KiiWii hi, sorry to bother you. i wanna ask something.. Hen 2.1.2 sistro has been release. i want add Hen 2.1.2 to your Xproject self host. can i edit JS folder on Index.html and add 2.12 payload/index on it. like this on quick menu or Hen menu.

{title: "HEN 2.1.2", desc: "Inc: rest mode fix for phat/slim/pro, 6.70 PSVR spoof, External HDD Format 6.xx Support", version: "2.1.2 by SiSTRo", active: false, icon: "", expage: "payloads/Hen212.html" },

and Index.html for 2.1.2

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>SiSTRo HEN 2.1.2</title>
<link rel="stylesheet prefetch" href="exploit.css">
</head>
<body>
<div id=loader class=loader><div class=ib2>SiSTRo HEN 2.1.2</div><div class=ib2>&nbsp;L</div><div class=loaderO></div><div class=ib2>ADING...</div></div>
<div id=done class=done style=display:none>SiSTRo HEN 2.1.2 LOADED<br><div class=ib>PRESS</div><div id=PSBUTTON></div><div class=ib>TO EXIT</div></div>
<div id=fail class=info style=display:none>SiSTRo HEN 2.1.2 FAILED</div>
<script>var SetHEN = 'yes';
var bin="Hen212.bin";function getScript(source,callback){var gs=document.createElement('script');gs.src=source;gs.onload=callback;gs.async=false;document.body.appendChild(gs);}function loadScript(){getScript("exploit.js",function(){setTimeout(exploit,1500);});}loadScript();
</script>
</html>

Last edited by IMnoob,
Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading up a bit. does kingdom hearts 3 work on 5.05? I went to the usual websites, but I couldn't find it on there, so I'm assuming it doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-Cy-hap_Q