Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea how to edit, I think I could figure it out if I really looked

Thanx, for the reply, I honestly thought there was mention of a lite version, basically just HEN and Dumper

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If you want a lite version look for Leeful version in the AIO guide, smaller size than KiiWii version.

Reactions: Mr_Lucky

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Had a quick 10 mins to work on X-Project's next version:

Added:
Auth dump, Hen 1.8, Memapi, pkgbackup, discdump, TLOU/UC4/UCLL debug menu payloads.

Updated:
Apptousb to v4

Included:
More tools in the USB/PC apps folder.

I havent forgotten, I just dont have time to get it together properly until Wednesday at very earliest :)

linetestuser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to post what is likely a stupid question, but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for installation instructions? I followed the AIO guide created by KiiWii, but under the hosting section, it directed me to utilize Al-Azif's software. That worked fine, but the instructions make no mention of how to integrate X-Project.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to post what is likely a stupid question, but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for installation instructions? I followed the AIO guide created by KiiWii, but under the hosting section, it directed me to utilize Al-Azif's software. That worked fine, but the instructions make no mention of how to integrate X-Project.

X-Project first tab, host cache. Might take a few tries to get it to cache correctly, clear your cookie and browsing history if it doesn't cache correctly.

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s ideal for remote package installation.

I have basically the same question as brollikk.

With regards to the remote package installation, every method I saw seemed klugy. What I mean is if I could setup up a web page (on my NAS) with the content and just hit that page from the debug settings on the PS4 and install over the network, that would be great. Without having to spoof, check, swap and the other tasks I saw required. Unless there is a better method for the remote installs?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have basically the same question as brollikk.

With regards to the remote package installation, every method I saw seemed klugy. What I mean is if I could setup up a web page (on my NAS) with the content and just hit that page from the debug settings on the PS4 and install over the network, that would be great. Without having to spoof, check, swap and the other tasks I saw required. Unless there is a better method for the remote installs?

Hmm not sure mate... there are a lot of GUIs for this in the works right now, check out pink1’s pkg linked.

Possibly unrelated but I know FlatZ is updating the methods with JS CORS support. This should make it less of a chore.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: Sparkss

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm not sure mate... there are a lot of GUIs for this in the works right now, check out pink1’s pkg linked.

Possibly unrelated but I know FlatZ is updating the methods with JS CORS support. This should make it less of a chore.

Thanks for the tip about pink1's WIP. That looks like the best all-in-one solution at the moment, if I am reading his progress notes correctly.

Reactions: KiiWii

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I am not in a huge rush, so they will get here when they get here :). At least now I know what to look for (and where to look for it :)).

crane

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, thanks for this. This looks really great.

I'm in the process of jailbreaking my PS4 for the first time.

I was wondering if, using this exploit pack self-hosted, it was still recommended to change the DNS addresses?

Do they offer any protection at all from Sony and/or from downloading updates? Or are they only used to access the exploit page?

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on