[RELEASE] Wonder Injection - An NTR Pokemon Gen 7 Injection tool

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by SkyQueen, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:40 PM.

1. SkyQueen
    OP

SkyQueen Arch3DS Developer || B0MBrHax

Apr 23, 2016
    Japan
    Seteguya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
    So before i start i will say this idea was borrowed from gtsbots and reworked to be its own standalone tool with added features coming.

Welcome to Wonder Injection

So this is an NTR tool to connect to your (new)3DS consoles and allow Wondercard and Pokemon injection from .pk7 and .wc7 files on the fly.

It works for both Ultra Sun and Moon & Sun and Moon themselves.

Prerequisites:
    • CFW needed (Doesn't matter which one i suppose, although this was only tested with Luma and a private CFW)
    • BootNTR Selector installed
    • A PC
    • and 1 of the Pokemon gen 7 Pokemon games (SuMo, USUM)
    • A New 3DS/2DS Console

Instructions:

Find your 3ds IP via either homebrew launcher or ftpd or whatever methods... then...

• Boot up 3ds and run NTR CFW 3.6 or later
    • Start up your Sun or Moon game or Ultra games
    • Before selecting your save file, press home button to let the game hang on home menu
    • On Wonder Injector enter your 3DS IP address and connect. It shouldn't error provided you gave the right address.
    • After doing so, press the home button again to select your games save file, then play as you normally would but select any Pokemon or Wondercard files you wish for the program and just press inject... OR press dump save file to dump that to your chosen directory when that function is live (at this point you can also press Ultra mode for ultra sumo support *This button can be pressed again to return it to Sun and Moon mode*)

That's about all there is to it. This program is still slightly buggy i do sometimes have issues with getting it to inject in ultra sometimes but it does work 100%.

Now this may have just been a waste of time I don't know and i don't care if you feel you could use this then by all means please enjoy it :D If you have any issues report them on my Git-hub or i guess on here too. If you want to help with it or got suggestions for making it better do let me know and i will take them into account.

Download from here :) (It is open sourced) https://github.com/Arch9SK7/Wonder-Injector

Last edited by SkyQueen, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:42 PM
    RustInPeace and Majickhat55 like this.
  2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Very cool! I know a lot of people will appreciate this.... This will work well in combination with the debugger for dumping your own wondercards, and injecting them without using your code! Event Assistant's wondercard dumper would work great with this; especially for those that don't know how to dump their own cards.

Now will this program inject them as "received" so they will appear in a box, or will it inject the "unused" wondercard in the gallery for pickup from the delivery man? I'm assuming it's the latter but sometimes people consider event pokemon .pk7 files as "wondercards" because/ Event. Lol (No I don't know why haha).

3. SkyQueen
    OP

Apr 23, 2016
    Japan
    It injects them as unused. ^~^ so you can pick them up yourself

Edit: the .wc7 files i mean

Last edited by SkyQueen, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:55 PM
  4. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    So crazy, I was injecting a wondercard a couple hours ago and I could've used this. Sweet.

SkyQueen likes this.
  5. SkyQueen
    OP

Apr 23, 2016
    Japan
    I agree there lol i wish i had done this far before because i didnt like having to got get my save file and ooen on pkhex and then inport the wondercards and such xD (unless there were easier methods i don't know lol.

RustInPeace likes this.
  6. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Yeah although I did like the way the original Event Assistant injected wondercards from a repo.... You could probably do that and use the Project Pokemon Event Github for an almost complete archive from Gen 1 to Gen 7. If we could have a standalone Wonder Card injector that worked like the original, pulls cards from a repo, and allows changing the save language to match the wondercard upon injection.

Otherwise, we're still going to have to use PKHeX to make the geolocation match, or change our save files languages to that of the wondercard prior to injection. Not that it's a huge deal but if not, you'll constantly get mismatched regions when using out of region wondercards.

RustInPeace and SkyQueen like this.
  7. SkyQueen
    OP

Apr 23, 2016
    Japan
    I'll see what i can do

RustInPeace and Majickhat55 like this.
  8. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    If you can that would be amazing to have n all-in-one WC injector app. If not, it's still dead useful as is :D. Thank you!!

RustInPeace and SkyQueen like this.
  9. SkyQueen
    OP

Apr 23, 2016
    Japan
    Do you have the event archive github? Lol just so i can putbit down in my to do list

10. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    SkyQueen and RustInPeace like this.
  11. SkyQueen
    OP

Apr 23, 2016
    Japan