OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So before i start i will say this idea was borrowed from gtsbots and reworked to be its own standalone tool with added features coming.

Welcome to Wonder Injection

So this is an NTR tool to connect to your (new)3DS consoles and allow Wondercard and Pokemon injection from .pk7 and .wc7 files on the fly.

It works for both Ultra Sun and Moon & Sun and Moon themselves.

Prerequisites:
  • CFW needed (Doesn't matter which one i suppose, although this was only tested with Luma and a private CFW)
  • BootNTR Selector installed
  • Internet
  • A PC
  • and 1 of the Pokemon gen 7 Pokemon games (SuMo, USUM)
  • A New 3DS/2DS Console

Instructions:

Find your 3ds IP via either homebrew launcher or ftpd or whatever methods... then...

• Boot up 3ds and run NTR CFW 3.6 or later
  • Start up your Sun or Moon game or Ultra games
  • Before selecting your save file, Enable debugger within Rosalina menu of Luma CFW.
  • On Wonder Injector enter your 3DS IP address and connect. It shouldn't error provided you gave the right address.
  • After doing so, Disable the debugger then select your games save file, then play as you normally would but select any Pokemon or Wondercard files you wish for the program and just press inject... OR press dump save file to dump that to your chosen directory when that function is live.

That's about all there is to it. This program is still slightly buggy i do sometimes have issues with getting it to inject in ultra sometimes but it does work 100%.

Now this may have just been a waste of time I don't know and i don't care if you feel you could use this then by all means please enjoy it :D If you have any issues report them on my Git-hub or i guess on here too. If you want to help with it or got suggestions for making it better do let me know and i will take them into account.

Version 0.1

• First Live Preview of the tool

Version 0.8

• Added Drag and Drop function for the .pkx file injection portion
  • Added actual functionality to the injection of both Wonder-cards & Pokemon files
  • Added an "About" tab to kind of explain what the program is in the case someone is new to poke-gen

Version 1.0

• Game version support for Ultra Games
  • Testers credited in Credit tab
  • Removed Old 3DS Support (This was just too taxing to do with Ultra games)
  • Added hyperlink to Git-hub builds within the program version number in bottom right of the tool

Version 1.1

• Auto Game detection for Ultra Games and SuMo Games
  • Removed Ultra Mode Button
  • Added Connection Status at bottom of Tool

Version 1.3.0

• Added Instant Egg in Nursery options for both SuMo and USUM
  • Added in PoC option for all box injection/deletion

Download from here :) (It is open sourced) https://github.com/Arch9SK7/Wonder-Injector

Last edited by OblivionReign,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very cool! I know a lot of people will appreciate this.... This will work well in combination with the debugger for dumping your own wondercards, and injecting them without using your code! Event Assistant's wondercard dumper would work great with this; especially for those that don't know how to dump their own cards.

Now will this program inject them as "received" so they will appear in a box, or will it inject the "unused" wondercard in the gallery for pickup from the delivery man? I'm assuming it's the latter but sometimes people consider event pokemon .pk7 files as "wondercards" because/ Event. Lol (No I don't know why haha).

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Very cool! I know a lot of people will appreciate this.... This will work well in combination with the debugger for dumping your own wondercards, and injecting them without using your code! Event Assistant's wondercard dumper would work great with this; especially for those that don't know how to dump their own cards.

Now will this program inject them as "received" so they will appear in a box, or will it inject the "unused" wondercard in the gallery for pickup from the delivery man? I'm assuming it's the latter but sometimes people consider event pokemon .pk7 files as "wondercards" because/ Event. Lol (No I don't know why haha).
It injects them as unused. ^~^ so you can pick them up yourself

Edit: the .wc7 files i mean

Last edited by OblivionReign,

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So crazy, I was injecting a wondercard a couple hours ago and I could've used this. Sweet.
I agree there lol i wish i had done this far before because i didnt like having to got get my save file and ooen on pkhex and then inport the wondercards and such xD (unless there were easier methods i don't know lol.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah although I did like the way the original Event Assistant injected wondercards from a repo.... You could probably do that and use the Project Pokemon Event Github for an almost complete archive from Gen 1 to Gen 7. If we could have a standalone Wonder Card injector that worked like the original, pulls cards from a repo, and allows changing the save language to match the wondercard upon injection.

Otherwise, we're still going to have to use PKHeX to make the geolocation match, or change our save files languages to that of the wondercard prior to injection. Not that it's a huge deal but if not, you'll constantly get mismatched regions when using out of region wondercards.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah although I did like the way the original Event Assistant injected wondercards from a repo.... You could probably do that and use the Project Pokemon Event Github for an almost complete archive from Gen 1 to Gen 7. If we could have a standalone Wonder Card injector that worked like the original, pulls cards from a repo, and allows changing the save language to match the wondercard upon injection.

Otherwise, we're still going to have to use PKHeX to make the geolocation match, or change our save files languages to that of the wondercard prior to injection. Not that it's a huge deal but if not, you'll constantly get mismatched regions when using out of region wondercards.
I'll see what i can do

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So i have been made aware of a bug with the offset switching for ultra support mode where if you just went and opened the program and turned on ultra mode to inject to Ultra Sun/Moon then it wouldn't work.

To bypass this (for now) you have to connect to Sun/Moon and inject once then disconnect and WITHOUT closing the program start up your ultra game and connect then press ultra mode to inject to them. For some reason this bug stops the program from actually changing the default offset till it has read and used the default set first.

I am working on a fix now and will update the post with the changelog once done.

Reactions: proflayton123

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So before i start i will say this idea was borrowed from gtsbots and reworked to be its own standalone tool with added features coming.

Welcome to Wonder Injection

So this is an NTR tool to connect to your (new)3DS consoles and allow Wondercard and Pokemon injection from .pk7 and .wc7 files on the fly.

It works for both Ultra Sun and Moon & Sun and Moon themselves.

Prerequisites:
  • CFW needed (Doesn't matter which one i suppose, although this was only tested with Luma and a private CFW)
  • BootNTR Selector installed
  • Internet
  • A PC
  • and 1 of the Pokemon gen 7 Pokemon games (SuMo, USUM)
  • A New 3DS/2DS Console

Instructions:

Find your 3ds IP via either homebrew launcher or ftpd or whatever methods... then...

• Boot up 3ds and run NTR CFW 3.6 or later
  • Start up your Sun or Moon game or Ultra games
  • Before selecting your save file, Enable debugger within Rosalina menu of Luma CFW.
  • On Wonder Injector enter your 3DS IP address and connect. It shouldn't error provided you gave the right address.
  • After doing so, Disable the debugger then select your games save file, then play as you normally would but select any Pokemon or Wondercard files you wish for the program and just press inject... OR press dump save file to dump that to your chosen directory when that function is live.

That's about all there is to it. This program is still slightly buggy i do sometimes have issues with getting it to inject in ultra sometimes but it does work 100%.

Now this may have just been a waste of time I don't know and i don't care if you feel you could use this then by all means please enjoy it :D If you have any issues report them on my Git-hub or i guess on here too. If you want to help with it or got suggestions for making it better do let me know and i will take them into account.

Version 0.1

• First Live Preview of the tool

Version 0.8

• Added Drag and Drop function for the .pkx file injection portion
  • Added actual functionality to the injection of both Wonder-cards & Pokemon files
  • Added an "About" tab to kind of explain what the program is in the case someone is new to poke-gen

Version 1.0

• Game version support for Ultra Games
  • Testers credited in Credit tab
  • Removed Old 3DS Support (This was just too taxing to do with Ultra games)
  • Added hyperlink to Git-hub builds within the program version number in bottom right of the tool

Version 1.1

• Auto Game detection for Ultra Games and SuMo Games
  • Removed Ultra Mode Button
  • Added Connection Status at bottom of Tool
Bug has been fixed and a new release is out :) This version 1.1 added auto game detection thus removing the Ultra Mode button. (instructions to setup are a bit different now)

enjoy :) https://github.com/Arch9SK7/Wonder-Injector/releases/tag/1.1

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So i hadn't heard of pkmn-ntr before till just now and i looked it over and the only thing i can see that my program really brings to the table is possibly the wondercard options.. so now i can see my work honestly has been for nothing so i am no longer going to be working on Wonder Injector. and might leave the git up for anyone. I see no point in continuing when i see it has far more than what i have and an end result similar to what i imagined for Wonder Injector.

So sorry but i will be killing my project.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: