Homebrew [Release] UWPStreamer - NTR Streaming with Input Redirection for Xbox One, Windows 10, Hololens

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this have sound? i cant figure out how to enable it, ive been using a speaker hooked up to my 3ds just checking if theres a better way (and also great job on this, using the xboxo ne for streamign is pretty epic!)

Reactions: Pony1993
D

Deleted User

I used this on my 3ds, and it says it worked and everything (screen flashed) except every time now when I try to open the menu it crashes

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is awesome, going to give it a shot today!
do people still use it? does it work good or theres some issues? is there another similar app/homebrew to stream from the 3ds to pc?

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have anyone tried it yet while tethering on a cell phone? is there a way i can access my network panel (like usually with normal routers, 192.168.0.1 when its default..) when using mobile internet from a cell-phone (tethering wifi..) ?

EDIT: scratch that, got it :P
..now..if only i can also stream the sound... .

Last edited by puss2puss,

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, tested it a lot and in different ways, since yesterday.,.. amazing software you made @toolboc ! the wuality settings are sweet as fork! i was expecting to get a bad quality for the top screen but damn, really nice quality!

Can i suggest something? can you look into making it fully compatible to Luma without needing NTR? a lot of incompatibility and bugs when using NTR stream plugin on newest firmware..
eitherway, great job you done there! keep up the great work mate, peace.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)