Hacking [Release] - uTikDownloadHelper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTONIOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Deag the TMD file to the .exe of the program and it will download and skip the files you already have and are safe.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Deag the TMD file to the .exe of the program and it will download and skip the files you already have and are safe.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Now Imagine I don't have those .tmd files because I deleted them for the sake of testing:D. Try deleting a .tmd file and downlaod the game again from the program, it will download the game in a new folder without checking if there is one already.

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure many of you have already seen and used this tool from the Wii U USB Loading thread.

This app is a title downloader and ticket patcher, just open a dumped tik file with it and it will give you a folder ready for USB installation with WUD installer

The latest update includes a browser for the tickets on that website but there's one gotcha...

In order to activate the browser you need to know the address of that website... I did this to keep the mods both here and on the Wii U Hacks sub-reddit happy. (It's not even in the source code)

Also included are a couple bug fixes and the ability for the program to remember the last path you saved a game to.

Main App Window
tNThyWF.png

If you select multiple games, this is what you'll see
SOhb0f7.png

The download window
1V34pVD.png

Download: https://github.com/DanTheMan827/uTikDownloadHelper/releases

Source Code: https://github.com/DanTheMan827/uTikDownloadHelper

Other Languages:

if anyone can speak additional languages and wouldn't mind translating the app I could also add localization for those languages...

Just open an issue on GitHub (preferred) or PM me with the language name and a list of these strings translated along with their English counterpart (so I know which to associate them with)

• Title ID
  • Name
  • Region
  • Title Size
  • Update Size
  • Download Selected
  • Open Ticket
  • Want automatic ticket fetching?
  • Answer this question to enable it.
  • Loading Data...
  • Current File:
  • Transfer Rate:
  • Average Rate:
  • Time Remaining:
  • Title
  • Update
  • Download
  • What is the address of this website?
  • Just type the hostname, e.g: abc.xyz.com
  • Answer this question
  • Downloading Title Metadata
  • The following titles encountered an error
  • The following title encountered an error
  • Downloads completed successfully
  • Download completed successfully
  • Success
  • There are currently downloads in progress, do you want to cancel them?
  • Downloads in Progress
  • Download in Progress
  • Repair complete
  • Repair failed
  • What type of content do you want to download?
  • Game
  • Patch
  • Both
  • Unable to contact the title key website.
  • You are currently viewing data that was cached the last time the application was run.
  • Select Content Type

Disclaimer
I am not liable for whatever you choose to do with this program. It's only made to make reacquiring owned games easier. In the end it's your personal choice to use this software.
so do you need Rednand for installing VC games?

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now Imagine I don't have those .tmd files because I deleted them for the sake of testing:D. Try deleting a .tmd file and downlaod the game again from the program, it will download the game in a new folder without checking if there is one already.
That's because I verify the tmd in the folder against NUS to make sure the content hasn't changed...

That way I can confidently resume incomplete files without worrying about corrupting them with data from another version...

panamex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol also using Windows 10.

No, I downloaded and installed many games (small and larges ones) to my USB with this great program and is working flawless. Using Windows 7 and 1 TB Toshiba HDD. Used the lastest realease translated in Spanish (which is well translated). I dont have REDnand yet and dont really care about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ET4pF4XcvUU?si=kDfZWTQ8q0ayUtvO lol Michael Mathers