Hacking [release] Use blocked DS flashcards on 3DS, probably N3DS too.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
and just if anyone ever doubted it, flashcard timewarp works fine with the n3DS
PHOTO_20150312_001234.jpg

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
and just if anyone ever doubted it, flashcard timewarp works fine with the n3DS
PHOTO_20150312_001234.jpg

cool i was going to test it out myself :) now i won't i guess, since i don't have much use for ds mode flashcards i guess.
-- how does the wireless micro sd transfer tool work? is it fast/slow etc?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
cool i was going to test it out myself :) now i won't i guess, since i don't have much use for ds mode flashcards i guess.
-- how does the wireless micro sd transfer tool work? is it fast/slow etc?
oh i just unscrewed the back and used a card reader, but basically from what i have read it will show up as a network share for any computers on the same network...not sure about speeds but i read it isnt *too* bad, but i suppose normally people are only really meant to be using it for coping pictures off the 3DS and not bigger files
awesome lol but... I still don't get what I have to use =3=

Reactions: Sliter

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
oh i just unscrewed the back and used a card reader, but basically from what i have read it will show up as a network share for any computers on the same network...not sure about speeds but i read it isnt *too* bad, but i suppose normally people are only really meant to be using it for coping pictures off the 3DS and not bigger files

from what i read, even though it should be able to be accessed from 'not windows', people cannot connect :( that is annoying.
i don't have a scredriver with me so i will need to do it all by wifi on windows, it will be slow i bet to transfer my nand dump!

antofi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait, it actually works on N3DS? I'm just getting black screen, what can I do to solve this? I mean i installed the .cia needed and still get a black screen.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Wait, it actually works on N3DS? I'm just getting black screen, what can I do to solve this? I mean i installed the .cia needed

Did you boot into Gateway mode/Classic Mode? DS and GBA games will not boot in Gateway/Classic mode. You have to boot from sysnand. Applying this to emunand currently doesn't do anything to help since you can't boot DS games from emunand anyway.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Wait, it actually works on N3DS? I'm just getting black screen, what can I do to solve this? I mean i installed the .cia needed
you need to install the cia to sysnand and use the blue card in sysnand, if you already have emunand setup you would either need to format the SD card and wipe the emunand partition or much easier imo grab another mSD and copy the cia file and launcher.dat to it and install the cia to sysnand that way

Reactions: Margen67 and antofi

lollamfao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I my Blue Gateway Card works. But my Acekard2i doesnt. Do you guys have an? I have installed AKAOI 1.9 the newest Firmware on acekard2i.

Regards

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Work perfect with Blue Gateway DS card on my New 3DS XL :)

Note that using the same way of thinking, you can re-enable old attwifi HomePass on your console, tested and working perfect :)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Has anyone managed to install this on 8.1.0-0J yet? I doubt it, since the multi-rom menu doesn't work on sysNAND Gateway mode, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Reactions: Margen67

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I read on another forum that creating a new folder in the console Dashboard "enable" Gateway menu in those particular version so it would allow you to launch BigBlueMenu.3ds and install cia. You can also use the same trick to install 9.0J update on your console via CIA (can be found easily on the web) and avoid future problems.

Reactions: Margen67 and cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1