ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate NES VC Injector for 3DS

LVL-58

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent you a message earlier, but for some reason it deleted my account when I did. I'd like to help you test this, I have a ton of english translated famicom games that cannot be injected, and I have two 3ds systems.

Retro_Mod_Gamer

Niche List Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was referred to this tool from a member who told me I could use this tool to make CIAs with download-play. Anyone have success making CIAs with download play? (via any method)

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina

Retro_Mod_Gamer

Niche List Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
This worked perfectly. I a perfect working English translated Japanese version of Rampart, I'm very thankful for this. Any plans to incorporate multiplayer into GameGear VC injection? Is multiplayer GBC injection possible because of Pokémon Yellow on 3DS? (I know that's a stretch as it was likely recoded to allow multiplayer on 3ds)
GB and GBC multiplayer injection are not as simple as NES multiplayer. You have to make a custom patch for every GB and GBC game you want to inject and this process is not automatic for now. You have to disassemble the game and study it to see how it makes use of the Link Cable feature and emulate it through these patches.

As for Game Gear, I have not looked into it yet but I will.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GB and GBC multiplayer injection are not as simple as NES multiplayer. You have to make a custom patch for every GB and GBC game you want to inject and this process is not automatic for now. You have to disassemble the game and study it to see how it makes use of the Link Cable feature and emulate it through these patches.

As for Game Gear, I have not looked into it yet but I will.
hi, i've been trying to inject fds games with NSUI with the fds VC method but i don't know where to find the vc patch for disk swapping.

Retro_Mod_Gamer

Niche List Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for all of your hard work, I'll have to look at donating you some of my measly Canadian dollars. I've been having a blast working on DLP enabled NES games, so thankful for all the extra life this breathes into my hardware!

Reactions: Asdolo

suwei8889

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello, Asdolo! I test your NSUI Beta 26 and Beta 27. It's a great tool. I have two 3ds so I like play Download Play nes games with my family. In Beta 26, it has no clipup and clipdown function and many games has image problems. Nes games made by Beta 27 is better than Beta 26, some image problems be solved in Beta 27. But I find a new problem in Beat 27. When I quit Download Play nes games to home page in my guest 3DS, an error always happen and it auto reboot. My host 3ds is OK. It didn’t happen in any games made by Beta 26. Could you fix it? Thanks!
webwxgetmsgimg.jpg

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Anyway to inject Genesis games with the local play feature like gunstar heroes and streets of rage 2 on the eshop?

I have not research for that feature, but I could look into it.

Hello, Asdolo! I test your NSUI Beta 26 and Beta 27. It's a great tool. I have two 3ds so I like play Download Play nes games with my family. In Beta 26, it has no clipup and clipdown function and many games has image problems. Nes games made by Beta 27 is better than Beta 26, some image problems be solved in Beta 27. But I find a new problem in Beat 27. When I quit Download Play nes games to home page in my guest 3DS, an error always happen and it auto reboot. My host 3ds is OK. It didn’t happen in any games made by Beta 26. Could you fix it? Thanks!
View attachment 124046

Thanks for the report, I'll see if I can replicate it and fix it.

Reactions: CatmanFan

Retro_Mod_Gamer

Niche List Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have not research for that feature, but I could look into it.

Genesis local play support would be total game changer for the 3DS. Also using NSUI I haven't been able to get Gradius II(JPN) to work, just shows a gray screen, anyone else have this problem?

Poudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For nes games you mean? I had similar issues with SMB3 romhacks and couldn't find a solution. I ended up using an emulator forwarder so you could try that too.

Mbookus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so i have a big problem, i think my lateness to the hacking scene may have something to do with this but everytime I click the "finish" button the file is not downloaded/ converted onto my ccomputer, i have tried this on my main and modding computer and it still wont work, the only one that does is your gba converter, i have a framework that is higher than 4.5, so i was just wondering what im doing wrong

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Alright so i have a big problem, i think my lateness to the hacking scene may have something to do with this but everytime I click the "finish" button the file is not downloaded/ converted onto my ccomputer, i have tried this on my main and modding computer and it still wont work, the only one that does is your gba converter, i have a framework that is higher than 4.5, so i was just wondering what im doing wrong
Please use the New Super Ultimate Injector public beta and tell us if anything changes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1