ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate NES VC Injector for 3DS

theravingrabbid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue where if I download my injected CIA and then download the other one I injected also it replaces the aforementioned game with the other, except for the icon on the previous game. (It may sound a bit difficult but does anyone know how to fix this problem?)

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue where if I download my injected CIA and then download the other one I injected also it replaces the aforementioned game with the other, except for the icon on the previous game. (It may sound a bit difficult but does anyone know how to fix this problem?)
There's a cache for software banners and icons. I dont recall exactly where it is though.

Edit, also, if your wanting to install more than one at the same time, you have to be sure the title id is different for each one.

Last edited by WeedZ,

N64 Arctus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been meaning to ask about this, but haven't had the time to lately.
I've been having trouble with the in-game saves of some games not staying if I turn the 3DS off while the VC is running, rather than saving and closing to the home menu first.

The games in question are fan translations of Final Fantasy II by Neo Demiforce, Final Fantasy III by ad0220, and Earthbound Beginnings 25th Faithful Edition, as well as a Metroid rom hack, Metroid Rogue Dawn.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been meaning to ask about this, but haven't had the time to lately.
I've been having trouble with the in-game saves of some games not staying if I turn the 3DS off while the VC is running, rather than saving and closing to the home menu first.

The games in question are fan translations of Final Fantasy II by Neo Demiforce, Final Fantasy III by ad0220, and Earthbound Beginnings 25th Faithful Edition, as well as a Metroid rom hack, Metroid Rogue Dawn.

Try using New Super Ultimate Injector or VirtuaNES emulator.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a tiny problem.
Most people won't have this problem, as they're trying to make theirs look as official as possible.
I am not most people.

So I was doing an inject for Final Fantasy 1, and since I wanted to use the real title screen and not the bridge, the 3D part just looked like a BSoD beside an NES. So, instead of simply typing out the name, I decided to give it a little style and instead of that, I add the actual logo.
But there was a problem.
It wasn't red.
It was gray.

I know it's not a problem with the image. I double-checked to see if it had color, and guess what, it did. Even the preview that shows before you make the CIA shows it as red.
But on my 3DS, it was not red.
So how do I fix this?

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just posting this again as everyone seems to ignore it.
I have a tiny problem.
Most people won't have this problem, as they're trying to make theirs look as official as possible.
I am not most people.

So I was doing an inject for Final Fantasy 1, and since I wanted to use the real title screen and not the bridge, the 3D part just looked like a BSoD beside an NES. So, instead of simply typing out the name, I decided to give it a little style and instead of that, I add the actual logo.
But there was a problem.
It wasn't red.
It was gray.

I know it's not a problem with the image. I double-checked to see if it had color, and guess what, it did. Even the preview that shows before you make the CIA shows it as red.
But on my 3DS, it was not red.
So how do I fix this?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Can I make requests here? I want someone to make a CIA of the attached ROM.
Remove that attachment ASAP; you can't post copyrighted content on this site.
And no, this is not a requests thread.

GaroK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
SMB 2 and SMB 3 just hang on title screen after launching. Tried different rooms but nothing seems to work.
My system is 2DS XL.

stugriff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I've been using this to convert a number of Nes.3ds files. They all seemed to convert fine. However, when I installed them onto my 3ds using FBI only a small number of them revealed themselves on the home screen despite FBI saying all were successfully installed.
This is very frustrating because I spent a lot of time using the software to convert all the .3ds files I had. Any one have any ideas why they are not showing up on my home screen?

Thank you.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you have 300+ titles on the home menu? the 3DS has a (dumb) limit of only 300 titles (altho it includes folders and badges for some reason I think), if you have reached the limit, the missing titles should appear once you delete previous ones.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

stugriff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have 300+ titles on the home menu? the 3DS has a (dumb) limit of only 300 titles (altho it includes folders and badges for some reason I think), if you have reached the limit, the missing titles should appear once you delete previous ones.

Sorry for the delay......I did think this and actually deleted some of my previous Gameboy CIA's and tried again but still it only installed the same number of games and, indeed, the same actual games so i believe it must be how the software converted some of the titles to CIA's? (For example, of 10 NES CIA's installed, only 5 actually appeared but they were always the same titles)

With the NES VC injector, unlike the game boy or Gameboy Advance versions, you have to manually input the name of the title as the file name after it has been converted before you save it to your desired folder. If the new name is not the same as the original .nes file, could that cause this problem perhaps?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It could also be that the tickets are missing for some reason. (If you go to data management in settings, they are there, but crossed out.) If that’s the case, you could use something like faketik to fix it. https://github.com/ihaveamac/faketik

So what your saying is that if i go into data management, 3DS software and look at all the titles installed, they may be there and visible but crossed out? I'll have a look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: