Hacking [RELEASE] Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution English Patch

Robbie_Haruna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Breath is Wind Element right???
While La Tear is Water, what do you mean?
Both are Small AOE healing Magic.

In the original Sky Trilogy the AOE healing was "La Tear/Teara/Tearal" Water Spells

In the Crossbell games onward (and Sky EVO by extension,) these were removed in favor of Wind spells Breath and Holy Breath, with the full field one being Celestial (a space elemental spell iirc.)

Just a mistake that "Breath" (the wind small AOE spell,) is named "La Tear" instead.

ReanUnfazeD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Both are Small AOE healing Magic.

In the original Sky Trilogy the AOE healing was "La Tear/Teara/Tearal" Water Spells

In the Crossbell games onward (and Sky EVO by extension,) these were removed in favor of Wind spells Breath and Holy Breath, with the full field one being Celestial (a space elemental spell iirc.)

Just a mistake that "Breath" (the wind small AOE spell,) is named "La Tear" instead.
So in the original Sora no KIseki the 3rd there is no "breath" art, but "breath" later appeared in evolution and the Crossbell duology???

But Still...... Loewe in SC is a monster "Nightmate difficulty"
Try fighting him without Kevin and his Grailsphere haha

For me he is the most difficult boss...... 2nd is SteelMaiden from Ao no Kiseki...
You know the Lloyd Raging Spin Tactic 'I managed to win'... :D

#LloydGotDaddyZonedByRixiaLEL

Last edited by ReanUnfazeD,

Nbanut23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I run into a problem at step 7, whenever I go to data.psarc the option to open decrypted is grayed out. Any suggestions on what to do to fix this?

Sakurika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I use SD2VITA, ALL OF MY PLUGINS ARE IN UR0:/TAI folder

Anyone with problems can reply to me I'll do what I can.
Yeah, I also use sd2vita and I had placed the plugin in ux0 and it worked when I placed it in ur0. Thank you. I can't wait to play! Gotta hurry cuz I haven't even played the Crossbell arc or ToCS II. :3

ReanUnfazeD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I also use sd2vita and I had placed the plugin in ux0 and it worked when I placed it in ur0. Thank you. I can't wait to play! Gotta hurry cuz I haven't even played the Crossbell arc or ToCS II. :3
Cheers m8!!!
Im in the final dungeon of Cold Steel 1 though...
All I can say about the Crossbell Duology is amazing

Amazing because Lloyd gets all the Girls... :(
How about me!? Huh!?

Its like this....
My top 1 kiseki game is AO and SC
'Yes they are both Top1'
Top 2 will be Zero and FC... Ooopss

Dang it all!! All of the are Top 1 for me!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The truth is I still dont know the reason why putting plugins in the ux0: folder can sometimes cause errors or funky errors..... No worries I will look into it ..... m8

Reactions: Sakurika

Dinhcongtrang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Cheers m8!!!
Im in the final dungeon of Cold Steel 1 though...
All I can say about the Crossbell Duology is amazing

Amazing because Lloyd gets all the Girls... :(
How about me!? Huh!?

Its like this....
My top 1 kiseki game is AO and SC
'Yes they are both Top1'
Top 2 will be Zero and FC... Ooopss

Dang it all!! All of the are Top 1 for me!

The truth is I still dont know the reason why putting plugins in the ux0: folder can sometimes cause errors or funky errors..... No worries I will look into it ..... m8
Yeah, IMO all Kiseki games are the best. But I think each Kiseki arc have their own special part.
Sky Triology is best for character's development, and anytime they appear again in Crossbell and Cold Steel always made me hyped up.
Crossbell Duology is best for plot and enemy's reveal (especially Ao). Those char are memorable, too (Lloyd with hare...oh I mean friends ).
I haven't completed CS2 yet, but I think Cold Steel show the variety in many aspects of Ereborian, and the story is good. Those char of Cold Steel are awesome as I expected from Falcom (and Laura is kawaii, though I prefer Alisa).

gooface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete data.psarc and data0.psarc in gamedata.

By the way, for safety, keep original decrypted (unpatched) data.psarc, data0.psarc and eboot.bin on your computer.
You can use it if there are new ver of patch.

Can you do that with FC and SC by chance? (delete the gamedata files that is in the app folder)

Last edited by gooface,

ReanUnfazeD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, IMO all Kiseki games are the best. But I think each Kiseki arc have their own special part.
Sky Triology is best for character's development, and anytime they appear again in Crossbell and Cold Steel always made me hyped up.
Crossbell Duology is best for plot and enemy's reveal (especially Ao). Those char are memorable, too (Lloyd with hare...oh I mean friends ).
I haven't completed CS2 yet, but I think Cold Steel show the variety in many aspects of Ereborian, and the story is good. Those char of Cold Steel are awesome as I expected from Falcom (and Laura is kawaii, though I prefer Alisa).
Zero and Cold steel 1 is I think a little similar
Because zero is the first game of crossbell and focuses more on the problems of crossbell itself and slowly getting to the root of the conflict which is AO...... and the same with CS1

YEAH I KNOW RIGHT!!!
LLOYD GETS ALL THE GIRLS!!!
HOW ABOUT ME HUH!!!!!????
IM FINE WITH JUST RIXIA OK!

As long as you're using repatch and not maidump, yes.
So much space have been saved..........

Can you do that with FC and SC by chance? (delete the gamedata files that is in the app folder)
Delete or rather backup/move the duplicate encrypted files that is in the
ux0:/ app / GameID / gamedata

For example...
There is only data0.psarc inside my "ux0:/ app / GAMEID/ gamedata/" folder while I have that data.psarc inside my rePatch folder....
"Including the patched eboot.bin ofcourse"
I swear to myself that it works fine.... and I have 8gb of space saved

ReanUnfazeD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
For those dudes who doesnt want to use FTP
you can copy the decrypted files to the root of your memory card... or rather the ux0:
and copy that to your pc using usb cable.

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I cant See the Game in FAGDec??

I Use maidump Version of the game

And how can i see that i am using the 1.01 Version of the Game?

Last edited by DJPAUL1990,

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could someone share the eboot.bin patched file ? Somehow I end up with the wrong path when fagdec decrypts it mine ends up in this path ux:0/FAGDec/app instead of ux:0/FAGDec/patch and I have no idea why. Please, just pm me if possible.

ReanUnfazeD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I cant See the Game in FAGDec??

I Use maidump Version of the game

And how can i see that i am using the 1.01 Version of the Game?
Ok ok
To see the version you currently have...
- Hold down the game Icon while in the live area and then wait until three dot appeared at the top left corner of the icon and tap details 'I think'

And for first question
- Just use Nonpdrm version of the game m8
- There is also an instructions provided by database about patching maidump version of the 3rd

Could someone share the eboot.bin patched file ? Somehow I end up with the wrong path when fagdec decrypts it mine ends up in this path ux:0/FAGDec/app instead of ux:0/FAGDec/patch and I have no idea why. Please, just pm me if possible.
Do it again....
Make sure you update the game first.

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a bunch of items on my DLC list but when i try to use them my game Freeze/Crashes! :D

Go to your repatch folder then your game title id folder xxxxxxx490 and rename it to whatever, you could just add an "1" at the end, then start the game all in Japanese go to the menu and redeem the dlc and save, go back and remove the "1" from your gametitleid and go back to play in English.

Last edited by jimkage,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...