regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can you add a feature where it applies the theme but not the bgm like on chmm

I'd like to second this.

FWIW this feature on CHMM works less often than it doesn't for me. For most themes I have to actually edit the theme on my PC.

I would be happy as a clam if I could just use the installer.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Every time i use the app and install a theme, all works fine but when i go to my official themes it says it Creating theme management and whatnot and kills the audio of the theme. Does this every time i repeat the procedure with every theme i use. Also if i reset the device and turn it on, its just gets uninstalled.

Chmm does not do this as far as im aware

jspectre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesnt work? :creep:
Have you tried another theme yet ?

Yep, a different theme works fine. But if I have that theme's .zip in the Themes folder the app crashes, actually reboots. Take it out, all is well. So it's failing on the scan I'm guessing.

Jubash

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp. When pressing down to go to the third theme, the app crashes.
Unfortunately, even not pressing anything makes the app crashes
I currently have 60 themes in my SD card, and the app crashes ("An error has occurred, system will now restart") after a couple seconds.
I can indeed move the cursor a few times, but it seems that the app is trying to load more themes than it can, which seems to be a limitation to the amount of RAM the 3DS have (I remember @Robz8 saying something similar to this as the reason why TWLoader only load the banner of the games as we move the cursor over them, and not on boot).

After posting this, I reduced the number of themes in my SD card to 17 as a workaround and now the app works like a charm

D

Deleted User

I have easily over a hundred themes on my SD card. The app just dies the second I open it xD

Reactions: Suji_Pyo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM