Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 I loved the application, but I leave a few suggestions.

Failures
  • After the installation process, the application is deleting the cache created by Nintendo's theme store.
  • The app does not work if you have more than 17 themes
Needs
  • Add a function that automatically goes to the power off screen (Screen that allows you to turn off or return to the main menu) after installing a theme.
  • Increase the cursor sensitivity, if you keep the cursor pressed continue the listing process.
  • Add a shuffle mode so you can install the 10 themes.
  • Turn on pen use on the bottom screen.
Note: About the error gives the theme store, the following problem is happening, after performing the installation of a theme, the file that the theme store creates inside the SD card gets damaged, because of this error the theme store creates the file again.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Suji_Pyo

LucarioWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, seems cool just like the CHMM cia but when I installed this it works for about 5 seconds after it detects the themes and then crashed mysterious.

Attachments

• 20170424_204313.jpg
    20170424_204313.jpg
    958.7 KB · Views: 354

Wind47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, seems cool just like the CHMM cia but when I installed this it works for about 5 seconds after it detects the themes and then crashed mysterious.

How many themes do you have? If you have over 17 it will crash (as of now hopefully it gets fixed soon

LucarioWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many themes do you have? If you have over 17 it will crash (as of now hopefully it gets fixed soon
Ok... So that didn't work unfortunately... But for now I think I'm going to stick with chmm cia for now.
Here's a top screen screenshot of my error, but your probably right about the themes because I have over 78+ themes...
Also not sure if this helps but I'm on 11.4 O3DS with 11.2 payloads that work for 11.4

Attachments

• 20170424_205158.jpg
    20170424_205158.jpg
    687.9 KB · Views: 509

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok... So that didn't work unfortunately... But for now I think I'm going to stick with chmm cia for now.
Here's a top screen screenshot of my error, but your probably right about the themes because I have over 78+ themes...
Also not sure if this helps but I'm on 11.4 O3DS with 11.2 payloads that work for 11.4
Ok

Wind47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your payload information doesn't help because those are your homebrew payloads but anyways you have to stick to CHMM2 until this gets more stable so it can load tons of themes

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, why do people need an app? It's not that hard to replace two files
You'd have to do some manual file swaps for this, kinda like how changing theme with extdata_tool used to be
A simplified process for this would be pretty useful
(My two cents are a little late, but eh)

Mega_Mewthree

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put the Themely.3dsx in /3ds/Themely, tried loading it in homebrew, then it crashed. I'm using 11.3.0-36U. The top screen was filled with random pixels with a black bar on the right quarter of the screen, and the bottom screen was fully red. Can someone help me?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I put the Themely.3dsx in /3ds/Themely, tried loading it in homebrew, then it crashed. I'm using 11.3.0-36U. The top screen was filled with random pixels with a black bar on the right quarter of the screen, and the bottom screen was fully red. Can someone help me?
Try putting the 3dsx in the 3ds folder, not 3ds/themely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?