Homebrew [Release] Theme Manager - A theme manager for the Wii U

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@Xpl0itU
Thanks, very good video tutorials but when I reboot the Wii U it's back to original theme, also I installed different theme than the dark blue which I installed the first time & system menu was dark blue again.

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@Xpl0itU
Thanks, very good video tutorials but when I reboot the Wii U it's back to original theme, also I installed different theme than the dark blue which I installed the first time & system menu was dark blue again.
Right after installing the theme unplug the console for a few seconds

Reactions: satel

NumberFifth

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downloaded everything, updated tiramisu files because it said my CFW wasn't supported, now my screen freezes every time I try and load the theme manager.

NumberFifth

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jnus tool is a command line tool to download from Nintendo's servers. it's pretty easy to use, and you don't need a title key, since it's free/comes with owning a wiiu.
Thanks for your patience, but I'm still pretty lost. Would I then be downloading the mem.pack from there?
I also can't find any reliable downloads to jnus tool. Only source I found has a dead link.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your patience, but I'm still pretty lost. Would I then be downloading the mem.pack from there?
I also can't find any reliable downloads to jnus tool. Only source I found has a dead link.
1667894851396.png

this is an example of the US wiiu menu.

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys what happens if I (someone else actually, I'm worried about my daughter) formats the console while a custom theme is installed?

LightRayn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I modify/replace MEN2.pack-->common/layout/WiiUSplash.szs/WiiUSplash.arc/time/splash^I.bflim, and use the theme manager to replace MEN2.pack, will that replace the Boot splash screen that shows when you start the system? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Sorry if this isn't the place for this question, I've been searching for the answer for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife