Hacking [release] SuperNova - Phantasy Star Nova save editor :)

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
It would be nice to have a little help with stuff (documenting the save file, finding item codes), testing all the little bits will take a lot of time.
For example, the xyz position of the attachments that you can add to weapons... ha
I'll take a look at the translation and see how it's progressed, if there is anything that will make it easier to find all items codes etc.

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It would be nice to have a little help with stuff (documenting the save file, finding item codes), testing all the little bits will take a lot of time.
For example, the xyz position of the attachments that you can add to weapons... ha
I'll take a look at the translation and see how it's progressed, if there is anything that will make it easier to find all items codes etc.
I think I could help with the item codes that the editor shows us on a file.
I've tested changing the values for the items before, and while time-consuming, I could just start a .txt or .xls file with a list of known item IDs for the editor that I've found until now.

Of course, some items are not that easily found, and only those you already have are the easier ones as you can just check their IDs directly on the editor.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I've tested changing the values for the items before, and while time-consuming, I could just start a .txt or .xls file with a list of known item IDs for the editor that I've found until now.

Of course, some items are not that easily found, and only those you already have are the easier ones as you can just check their IDs directly on the editor.
there's some here: https://github.com/Kyle873/Gran/tree/master/data/Gran
but if you could fill in the rest i'll add them to the editor :)
thank you!

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

there's some here: https://github.com/Kyle873/Gran/tree/master/data/Gran
but if you could fill in the rest i'll add them to the editor :)
thank you!

You guys are awesome. Personally what I'm hopinv despite the impossibilith of it is through the roofs is an app version on vita. PC just got busted. Oh yeah out of topic but, know other skill combos? I have afew not stated anywhere however there migbt still be more I might not know.

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Maybe you can run the compression code-type with VitaCheat. Depending on the game you might be able to get all items by incrementing the values, if the game doesn't crash that is:

ex:
Code:
$4101 8xxxxxxx 00000001
$00xx 000000xx 00000001
  • Where $00xx is the total inventory count.
  • Where 000000xx is the gap

Last edited by Roah,
Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert