[Release] Super Methane Brothers

Help the Super Methane Brothers Puff & Blow! Trap baddies in a gas cloud. Suck into your gas gun. Throw against a wall to destroy them. Survive 100 floors in the tower of time![prebreak]1[/prebreak]

This is a conversion of the Commodore Amiga game, licensed under GPL2.

Gameplay Video of AMIGA Version:

Controls:
Hat/Stick - Movement
A - Jump
B - Gas Gun
X - Toggle between Puff and Blow
Minus - Pause Game
Plus - Exit Game

Source Code: https://github.com/carstene1ns/super-methane-brothers

Changelog:
alpha - first release
beta - adds audio support and better full screen scaling

Attachments

• super-methane-brothers-beta.zip
    697.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by carstene1ns,

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
PS: Portuguese/BR is way more similar to Spanish than Portuguese/PT is... IMHO.
dude
please
i speak portuguese BR my whole life, i tried spanish for years, DO NEVER SAY THAT SPANISH IS EASIER THAN PORTUGUESE PT

portuguese BR and PT are WAY MORE SIMILAR than spanish, spanish is SO FUCKING DIFFERENT, i can't talk to someone in spanish, but i know nothing about portuguese PT and i understand everything they say, dude you said the worst bullshit ever PLEASE >_<

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dude
please
i speak portuguese BR my whole life, i tried spanish for years, DO NEVER SAY THAT SPANISH IS EASIER THAN PORTUGUESE PT

portuguese BR and PT are WAY MORE SIMILAR than spanish, spanish is SO FUCKING DIFFERENT, i can't talk to someone in spanish, but i know nothing about portuguese PT and i understand everything they say, dude you said the worst bullshit ever PLEASE >_<
What? That's not what I said.
Portuguese/BR is way more similar to Spanish than Portuguese/PT is (to Spanish).
I never talked about the similarities between Portuguese (BR and PT) but between each variant of Portuguese and Spanish.
I can tell you that it is way easier to understand BR than PT if you speak Spanish (a lot due to pronunciation).

Reactions: osaka35

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that many people love Bubble Bobble, here is another ramake :), I played a lot and finish this game in Nintendo Syst a couple of time jejejeje...!!!

D

Deleted User

Meh, still better than Fortnite.

Last edited by , , Reason: Stupid Comparison

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you see about recompiling/updating this? it's currently not working for me and iirc there was some atmosphere change that required all homebrew to be recompiled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte