ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,847
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This code won't work well with NTR, but you can use default values or use gateshark2ntr to customize your character:

Code in values are in the description. If you see any errors with the code or any improper values, tag me in a post and I'll update it. I found all of these in a little less than hours so it might not be perfect

Ariiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. Make sure your 3ds is hacked, here is the guide I used:
https://plailect.github.io/Guide/
2. Install NTR
3. Extract the plugin provided here and place it on your 3ds' sd card in a folder labeled "plugin"
This site will help you access your 3ds sd card through your pc using a wi-fi access point:
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...ove-files-between-a-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-and-a
4. Run NTR, then run Sun or Moon
5. Spam "A" button
6. Once in game, press "select" to load your desired cheats

So I need to downgrade my New nintendo3ds xl from 11.2 to 9.2?

D

Deleted User

OP
This code won't work well with NTR, but you can use default values or use gateshark2ntr to customize your character:

Code in values are in the description. If you see any errors with the code or any improper values, tag me in a post and I'll update it. I found all of these in a little less than hours so it might not be perfect

Great job on the Caitlyn Jenner code!

Somberland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is the hotkey feature for stuff like noclip removed? would be nice to activate "walk through walls" but just with a button press :)

Reactions: SaagiBols

Wolfnut88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I need to downgrade my New nintendo3ds xl from 11.2 to 9.2?
yes but unless you have a 3ds that has already been modded, or a 3ds that is less than 11.0, or you can do a hardmod conversion you will be out of luck since 11.0 and up patched out the exploits needed to hack the 3ds.

Do I need to downgrade my n3ds to 9.2 and will it work on 11.2?

Yes you need to downgrade no it will not work on 11.2 unless you have one of the three things I mentioned above

Last edited by Wolfnut88,
D

Deleted User

OP
anyone want to enligten me how to get 100% catch rate to work and all clothes? quite a few codes from the original post dont work at all.

Attachments

• SUMO (2).zip
    208.2 KB · Views: 180
D

Deleted User

OP
well im using retail version of moon and non of them work tried restarting game tried all 3 versions of ntr non of them work.
You either installed the game wrong, aren't in NTR or not pushing select

Follow the FAQ and installation again

Porotto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You either installed the game wrong, aren't in NTR or not pushing select

Follow the FAQ and installation again
"installed the game wrong" how do u even do that. lmao game works 100% fine
im 100% using ntr load it up select each version launch game press select and turn the codes you want on.. i know how to use it im telling you it doesnt work. the previous one i was using spawned pokemon fine spawned shinys but 100% catch rate and all the other codes wouldnt work. this one nothing works.

EDIT: Omg neither a shiny nor a bulba... shocking
https://puu.sh/stgjD.jpg
https://puu.sh/stgkm.jpg
ttps://puu.sh/stgoa.jpg

Last edited by Porotto,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Go on the discord and try the last build I pushed.
It solved the 100% catch code.

On the lines with different color (yellow if I recall it right), press Y to have infos on how to activate the cheat.

Porotto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go on the discord and try the last build I pushed.
It solved the 100% catch code.

On the lines with different color (yellow if I recall it right), press Y to have infos on how to activate the cheat.
Yeah done the hold R and up start to activate etc doesnt work :/ previous one was fine idk why this one refuses to, guess ill try discord.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have the pokemon's background (purple, orange), then you have one of the beta.

You should have the line Pokemon Moon/Sun Plugin V1 Beta2 in the last beta. In the first one, the 100% catch doesn't work.

For the spawner, you must ensure that you don't have Walk through walls activated, I think it prevent the game to spawn a pokemon.

I'm working on it, and those are beta, everything will be corrected in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F