ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,847
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navi854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this to speed run the game after losing my save, super useful; I thought the least I could do was to thank you by directly acknowledging your hard work (and having to deal with and answer multiple of the same questions by ignorant people). Enjoy your day/night depending on your game version (time zone)!

D

Deleted User

OP
I saw that thread and it seemed to be about the CREATION of a NTR plugin. If you want I will post my request there I suppose.

Seems like an odd way to do things, though.
Another place to request is the discord server

SquidgyBean

Trophies
XP
Country
I am using a plugin from about a week ago with the 800 odd pokemon Spawner. I was going to update to new plugin but looking at the first page in the what's included the Pokemon spawner is gone?

Also I saw in a post a few pages back that all they seemed to spawn was females, most of the time i was spawning males. Well I know why, I wanted a female popplio but all I was getting was males but then charjabug was giving females. So while looking on that serebii site for shiny alternatives i noticed it has a wild gender spawn ratio box. Some Pokemon such as popplio had a very low female spawn ratio so after 10 males I finally spawned a female.

Last edited by SquidgyBean,

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Links work try another browser
Still doesn't work but it's probably because of my custom hosts file, which I'm not going to modify or move aside.

You still have your mirror link the same as the primary link, which defeats the purpose of having a mirror link.

Guess I'll just try to build from source.

Reactions: Zidapi

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disclaimer: Sasori doesn't make the cheats, he compiles the plugin from already made cheats. That's why he won't answer questions about the creation of cheats unless they're directing to a cheat that was already made.

Please make requests in the proper thread in which the cheat code makers are posting cheats.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
when do you expect to have this working for 03ds?? i need that. lol.

Never as the game uses the extended memory where the NTR is located. You can't run NTR and Pokémon Moon/Sun at the same time on o3ds without crashing one of them.

Last edited by Manurocker95,

Nath74k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what is classed as an old 3DS do i have to have a 2016 model 3DS for this to work?

New 3DS is a model of the 3DS console.
Look at the back of you console, if you see "New Nintendo 3DS" written, then you have a new 3DS.
Another way to know is if you have a small pad on the top-right side of the bottom screen.

marty2016

Trophies
XP
Country
New 3DS is a model of the 3DS console.
Look at the back of you console, if you see "New Nintendo 3DS" written, then you have a new 3DS.
Another way to know is if you have a small pad on the top-right side of the bottom screen.
the 3ds i'm using at the moment doesn't say anything like that but i do have a xl 3ds somewhere that i'll have to find and see if it says that i do know that its about 3 years old though so i might be up for a new 3ds then yeah?

Nath74k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the 3ds i'm using at the moment doesn't say anything like that but i do have a xl 3ds somewhere that i'll have to find and see if it says that i do know that its about 3 years old though so i might be up for a new 3ds then yeah?

If your 3DS XL is 3 years old, then it's not a New 3DS. The New 3DS was released in 2015, so you can't use SuMoHaX on any of your consoles

marty2016

Trophies
XP
Country
that's a bugger thanks heaps for your help though. Would you know if any one would sell one to me by any chance? just saves me paying full price for it that all

D

Deleted User

OP
Still doesn't work but it's probably because of my custom hosts file, which I'm not going to modify or move aside.

You still have your mirror link the same as the primary link, which defeats the purpose of having a mirror link.

Guess I'll just try to build from source.
There is a version I uploaded a few replies back from last night in a. Reply

marty2016

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyone that has a new 3DS for sale so i can use this hack for my Pokemon game so it saves me paying full price i'm from Australia so there is no confusion:)

Ariiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do you install this on your n3ds? Take the sd card off from the n3ds and install it from your pc and put it in the sd card or do you need to install the hack from your n3ds?

Wolfnut88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you install this on your n3ds? Take the sd card off from the n3ds and install it from your pc and put it in the sd card or do you need to install the hack from your n3ds?
1. Make sure your 3ds is hacked, here is the guide I used:
https://plailect.github.io/Guide/
2. Install NTR
3. Extract the plugin provided here and place it on your 3ds' sd card in a folder labeled "plugin"
This site will help you access your 3ds sd card through your pc using a wi-fi access point:
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...ove-files-between-a-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-and-a
4. Run NTR, then run Sun or Moon
5. Spam "A" button
6. Once in game, press "select" to load your desired cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout