ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 513,566
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

sundrops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Sasori i got the same problem too like @Filo97 ....

I even doesnt connect to internet n wifi is disabled too

Attachments

• 1478988459008-2137182424.jpg
    1478988459008-2137182424.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 279

sundrops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Already try redownloading.... the old one is fine without any of this though, the new one always got this problem... and i dont wanna delete my other game plugin

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be "that guy" posting about how to use a code or why it isnt working but bear with me please.

so for the most part things work (i get the press Y to see the active controls to use codes like shinies and rebattle trainers) but the item codes don't seem to work. Select + up doesnt do anything, and I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get it to work. its not in the readme either. Anyone else having this issue? or know the way to get it to work?

*edit* - solved, the select screen is an issue but you can mash it

Last edited by Phemeto,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I hate to be "that guy" posting about how to use a code or why it isnt working but bear with me please.

so for the most part things work (i get the press Y to see the active controls to use codes like shinies and rebattle trainers) but the item codes don't seem to work. Select + up doesnt do anything, and I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get it to work. its not in the readme either. Anyone else having this issue? or know the way to get it to work?
This is just a theory, but I think that anything that involves pressing Select works, because the moment you press Select, the process to being up the cheating menu is activated.

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An all Pokeballs code would be nice.

Do you know when you're going to finish adding Pokemon to the random encounters section? It only goes up to 251 right now and I was kind of hoping to play around with the new Pokemon.

And, by chance, do you have a guide or something that you followed to learn how to do this? Making my own plugin sounds like fun. Or atleast learning to edit them so I can only have the cheats that I want does.

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Start investing in a n3DS or a gateway.
It is still possible for NTR to work on extended memory mode, but very unlikely to happen
why are you doing one cheat per pokemon? can't you just use items and their amount to set level/ability and spawned pokemon like they did in every other gen?
like hit select to get X master, hyper and super balls.
master balls determin pokemon spawned by national dex number
hyper ball determine level
superball determins abiliy 1, 2 or 3 or whatever else
hit R to load those values, then initiate battle and go.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its impossible.
they use additional ram by shutting down home menu function on o3ds. this extra ram is what ntr would need to run cheats.
so its not possible.
You're both dreaming. These will never work on an Old 3DS / Old 3DS XL because Sun and Moon use extended memory, like when you go back to the Home Menu after playing Smash 4 on an Old 3DS.
ooh... well... pkhex time XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok goodnight ya, I'm heading to the bar to shoot some pool. And no spamming my profile page... +2