XP
Country
Netherlands
banner.png

SAMUS RETURNS: Amiibo Unlocker​

Source code

Latest release

Support discord
Check release changelogs to see what changed.

Install the CIA and follow the instructions. Make sure you have Samus Returns installed for your consoles region. It doesn't work with an out of region title.

Licensed under the GPLv3.

Reactions: F3NR1S and cyb0rg

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
OP
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
v1.1 released.

QR code for fbi:
38756013-40d03e2e-3f68-11e8-96cb-83704530de74.gif

Changelog:
- Closes #1 (no gamecard support). Thanks to astronautlevel for the bug report and Sonlen for testing my fixes. If a gamecard is found, it is chosen over any local installation.
- Closes #2 (no support for mismatched regions). Thanks to astronautlevel for this bug report. You are now prompted if the program detects multiple regions. If there is only one region, it is autodetected and you are not prompted.
- Closes #4 (no support for missing save files). The program only allows you to choose existing save files. If there is only one save file, it is autodetected and you are not prompted to select a save file.
- Restart functionality! You can at any point now press the L button to restart the entire process. Useful if you selected the wrong save file or region.
- Savedata readouts! After selecting a save file, the program now reads out the current state of the save file and shows it on the bottom left screen.
- Cleaner interface! The main text prompts by the program are now dedicated on the top screen. The bottom screen now contains a list of save data info on the left and a list of your choices made in the program on the right (this include autodetection).

Reactions: cyb0rg

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pretty cool tool, I have to try it myself, but looks super promising, could something similar could be done for Hey Pikmin?

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
OP
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
could something similar could be done for Hey Pikmin?
I'm not familiar with (or interested in) Hey Pikmin.

That said, if the save data isnt signed in some form, then all it'd take is a good text editor to do this. My code is adaptable enough for it to work with any kind of game that doesnt sign its save data to prevent modification.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1