ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know any URLs for the QR codes?
You put the files provided in the first post of the RAM editor, that marc_max worked on, on the root of your SD card. You should see: acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin. Then dump your game using this:

http://tinyurl.com/acnldumper (usually you can use bit.ly/acnl_dump but it's offline at the moment). Dumping and injecting will say "fail to load page" and then it should be successful!

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
really? on mine im unable to load the page and one time it did load only to find out that it didn't clone

Odd, I'm not sure why its working for me then :o
Consistently, the top of the page says "Failed to load a part of this page" but the only time it didn't work was when I forgot to turn on Advanced Mode with the 99k bells

freezeryo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You put the files provided in the first post of the RAM editor, that marc_max worked on, on the root of your SD card. You should see: acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin. Then dump your game using this:

http://tinyurl.com/acnldumper (usually you can use bit.ly/acnl_dump but it's offline at the moment). Dumping and injecting will say "fail to load page" and then it should be successful!

Hey, thanks! I finally got acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin however, the link you provided didn't inject the ram file :(
http://prntscr.com/6o028z

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thanks! I finally got acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin however, the link you provided didn't inject the ram file :(
http://prntscr.com/6o028z

Another person is having the same issue. :( I'm not sure what to do since I'm not the one who made the link, so I can't help make any tweaks.
The http://bit.ly/acnl_dump should be working soon and that should work 100%, but until then, let me go look for any solutions.

Reactions: freezeryo

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd, I'm not sure why its working for me then :o
Consistently, the top of the page says "Failed to load a part of this page" but the only time it didn't work was when I forgot to turn on Advanced Mode with the 99k bells

Yes it is working for me as well tried the grass seeder,desertifier, bank break, and the rock remover and they all worked i guess for some it works and others it doesn't.

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 159

freezeryo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just tried the original link of acnldump and I still don't see the ram file. Anyone else having/had this problem and might be able to help?
Thanks a bunch! :grog:cheers

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bricked my new save without a restore. Almost had a heart attack thinking I would have to update my 3DS. If this happens to you, please read NeoKamek's instructions before jumping to conclusions and ALWAYS make a back-up save. Fortunately, this was a brand new town, so I didn't lose anything important. :)

missytay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How does someone 'brick' their game? I understand how you can brick your cartridge, but how do you brick your game?

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does someone 'brick' their game? I understand how you can brick your cartridge, but how do you brick your game?

I honestly have no idea, I mean it's the same thing as bricking your cartridge, even if it's a digital.
It wouldn't let me into my game at all and kept crashing before the title screen.
It's fixed now since I pressed A, B, X, and Y to delete my save, but it was still quite the scare.

freezeryo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez! Here I am again, LMAO! Whewwww...Edited my town and I'm ready to inject! But it doesn't update what I added which is pretty odd :(
I added a few things to my dresser but I still don't see them even after attempting to inject (which doesn't show the green screen)
Hopefully this will be my last time contacting for support and will be ready to help others! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo