ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

elifm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I finally found an old 3ds, my problem is that it has a 4. something version, far far away from the 9. point version we need, will it work with that version, or will I need to find a way to not fully upgrade it?

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! I finally found an old 3ds, my problem is that it has a 4. something version, far far away from the 9. point version we need, will it work with that version, or will I need to find a way to not fully upgrade it?

Yeah, it has to be above 9 and below 9.5.0-23!

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

it will work with any version below 9.5.0-23x

ANY

Chris10237

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used this building seeder, and the first pwp was placed safely. I then saved, quit fast forwarded the day, turned off the 3DS, and used the seeder again. Even with all of this, the second pwp is not visible and I can still walk through where it should be. I checked the RAM editor and the new buildings were in it, they just don't show up in the game. Is this normal?

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I used this building seeder, and the first pwp was placed safely. I then saved, quit fast forwarded the day, turned off the 3DS, and used the seeder again. Even with all of this, the second pwp is not visible and I can still walk through where it should be. I checked the RAM editor and the new buildings were in it, they just don't show up in the game. Is this normal?
I've had this happen. Not sure why it does but I found an alternative was to just build it normally and then use the editor to move it to where you want it.

Chris10237

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this happen. Not sure why it does but I found an alternative was to just build it normally and then use the editor to move it to where you want it.
Ahh ok. I'll delete the buildings and try time traveling and building. I've noticed it's extremely hard to figure out where buildings are located in the RAM editor. Is there any way to make it easier or is it just trial and error?

Edit: Actually, never mind. I still have the coordinates of the invisible buildings saved so I can just copy those down.

Chris10237

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for the double post but this is pretty urgent)
I was all ready to wrap up and go to bed, but then I noticed there was still a spot in my town that was blank, yet was solid. I figured this was the police station that I had manually built earlier but for some reason had vanished. When I tried to scroll through my villagers on my map the game would freeze and restart. I'm trying to get rid of this last thing and I can finally call it a night. I tried getting rid of the police station, but to no avail, as the solid spot still remains and the game still freezes. What is this and how can I get rid of it?

DatMinish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is anybody else having trouble getting their 3DS to actually connect to the sites or is that just me

Same here. I'm getting "communication error" when I try to open any of the sites. I cleared my history/cache thing endless times and it's still not working. I have all the .bin files on the root of my SD card. What should I do?

baandit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can nintendo force browser updates or mass block sites on all of it's systems? Or is it an issue with the links or host?

chibimoondotus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not working for me as well right now, which really bums me out because I restarted my town just to inject a different ram.
Can someone look into this, please?

Same here. I'm getting "communication error" when I try to open any of the sites. I cleared my history/cache thing endless times and it's still not working. I have all the .bin files on the root of my SD card. What should I do?

communication error for me also

Is anybody else having trouble getting their 3DS to actually connect to the sites or is that just me

I actually mentioned this to Neo-Kamek just now, because I was having the same issue. He said that the dukes thing could be down, but he can't do anything about it right now because he's too busy. He does know about it, though, so just give it some time.

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can nintendo force browser updates or mass block a site on all of it's systems? Or is it an issue with the links or host?

It's not working on my computer either. So it looks like the actual website is down, so the problem isn't with the 3DS browser

baandit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not working on my computer either. So it looks like the actual website is down, so the problem isn't with the 3DS browser
I just tried on my comp too, actually. I was just questioning the prior because I had my DS closed and saw the spotpass light turn on. (Call me paranoid, haha.)
It's a bit of a relief in that case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol