ROM Hack [Release] Sm4shCommand

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What exactly do I do with the Angle on the Hitbox() thing? Is 0 down, left, right, or up, and what would be 360 to that, and which is clockwise/coutnerclockwise
0 is forward, 90 is up, 180 is backward 270 is down, 361 is the sakurai angle. But numbers are in hexadecimal.

Last edited by HeartBound,

Spawn_32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where can I edit Pacman's fruits? I found them in the item folder, but for example the key has two actions and they both have one hitbox, and none of them match the actual hitbox (the key does 15% damage, but the hitboxes were 8% and 22%, I edited them and it changed nothing)

GudPiggeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I edit Pacman's fruits? I found them in the item folder, but for example the key has two actions and they both have one hitbox, and none of them match the actual hitbox (the key does 15% damage, but the hitboxes were 8% and 22%, I edited them and it changed nothing)
Are you sure it isn't in the weapons folder?

Spawn_32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure it isn't in the weapons folder?
Yep. Pac-Man only has a weirdly-named weapon, and the fire hydrant and the water from it, "bigpacman", and the trampoline. I tested the weirdly named weapon to see if it was the fruits, but it didn't seem like it.

Also, I tried editing Dedede's gordos and now they don't have hitboxes, like the problem I had previously with some other moves, which I didn't really solve, I just deleted those files and started from fresh. Apparently it's still happening, and I have no idea why.

Last edited by Spawn_32,

Awesomeness

Dangerously Optimistic Hope
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have trouble editing Ness, specifically his fair? When I do so in game, the game crashes when I use an aerial. And when opening the code for the fair, AnimCmd tells me that "index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less the size of the collection. Parameter name: index."

I'm thinking that AnimCmd doesn't really like saving his fair.

Edit: The game seems to crash if I edit Ness at all.

Last edited by Awesomeness,

Spawn_32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What the heck, after checking, it seems that what's happening with the hitboxes is that some of the arguments are moving forward to the next parameter, so for example Effect was 0x14 I believe, now Trip is 14, Trip was 0, now Hitlag is 0, Hitlag was 1, now SDI is 1, etc.
This didn't happen with earlier ones like ID, Bone, Damage, Angle, etc.

EDIT: I found out what's wrong with a lot of moves I edit. The hitboxes break because a lot of "Size" parameters are decimal numbers (not the decimal/hexadecimal type, but the decimal as in they are 3.5 (they have a fraction of a number)
When this happens, the decimal part of the number acts like as the next parameter, and thus breaks the whole command, or maybe even event from that point forward.

Last edited by Spawn_32,

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the heck, after checking, it seems that what's happening with the hitboxes is that some of the arguments are moving forward to the next parameter, so for example Effect was 0x14 I believe, now Trip is 14, Trip was 0, now Hitlag is 0, Hitlag was 1, now SDI is 1, etc.
This didn't happen with earlier ones like ID, Bone, Damage, Angle, etc.

EDIT: I found out what's wrong with a lot of moves I edit. The hitboxes break because a lot of "Size" parameters are decimal numbers (not the decimal/hexadecimal type, but the decimal as in they are 3.5 (they have a fraction of a number)
When this happens, the decimal part of the number acts like as the next parameter, and thus breaks the whole command, or maybe even event from that point forward.
Change your computer's properties for decimals

holyluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for the noob question. Can this be used with SaltySD?
I never modded before. changing music worked and now I wanted to change Falcon's F-air sweetspot damage as a test.

If I understood everything right I am supposed to open the fighter from animcmd/fighter/captain
then view parse animation \motion\fighter\captain\body\main.bch

Then I double clicked AttackAirF in "Workspace". After that I double clicked on Main in "command lists"
Then I changed the "Unknown=19" from "Special_Hitbox"to Unknown=30

then I saved as and put the 5 files on my sd card in the folder: SaltySD\smash\data\animcmd\fighter\captain

Launched FBI deinstalled previous saltySD update and installed the saltySD.cia again to apply the new update with changed Fair. But it didn't change. Did I do something wrong or doesn't sm4sh command work with saltysd?
One more optional question. Why are there all moves multiple times in Workspace?. I am pretty sure that I found everything about 4 times but when I change one all copies are changed.

Ordim3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never modded before. changing music worked and now I wanted to change Falcon's F-air sweetspot damage as a test.

If I understood everything right I am supposed to open the fighter from animcmd/fighter/captain

Then I double clicked AttackAirF in "Workspace". After that I double clicked on Main in "command lists"

then I saved as and put the 5 files on my sd card in the folder: SaltySD\smash\data\animcmd\fighter\captain

Launched FBI deinstalled previous saltySD update and installed the saltySD.cia again to apply the new update with changed Fair. But it didn't change. Did I do something wrong or doesn't sm4sh command work with saltysd?
One more optional question. Why are there all moves multiple times in Workspace?. I am pretty sure that I found everything about 4 times but when I change one all copies are changed.
Maybe you forgot to save the changes

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The path is wrong
SaltySD\smash\data\animcmd\fighter\captain
should be
SaltySD\smash\animcmd\fighter\captain

holyluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The path is wrong
SaltySD\smash\data\animcmd\fighter\captain
should be
SaltySD\smash\animcmd\fighter\captain
While that now changed something it seemed to have somehow changed the hitbox and I never touched that. I wouldn't even know where to change it. The only change I did was changing unknown=19 to 50 and poof the hitbox was pretty much gone. I'll post teh code of Fair here. Need to go to work ^^'
Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
Set_bit(Unknown=0x2100000D)
Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=14)
Special_Hitbox(Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x4, Unknown=50, Unknown=0x20, Unknown=0x5D, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1E, Unknown=3, Unknown=4, Unknown=4, Unknown=0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=3, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x7, Unknown=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x3, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
Hitbox(Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=6, Unknown=0x169, Unknown=0x50, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x23, Unknown=3, Unknown=0, Unknown=6, Unknown=0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=2, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x3, Unknown=0x1)
Synchronous_Timer(Frames=1)
Hitbox(Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x4, Unknown=3, Unknown=0x169, Unknown=0x50, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x23, Unknown=4, Unknown=7, Unknown=4, Unknown=4, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=0, Unknown=0, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x2)
Hitbox(Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=3, Unknown=0x169, Unknown=0x50, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x23, Unknown=3, Unknown=0, Unknown=6, Unknown=0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=2, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x3, Unknown=0x1)
Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=31)
Remove_All_Hitboxes()
Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=42)
Clear_bit(Unknown=0x2100000D)
Script_End()

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says...