Hacking [RELEASE] saulfabreg All-in-One Wii Virtual Console iNJECTiNG Tools (AIO Wii VC iNJECT Tools)

spencer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to open the zip file, it gives me a warning and windows defender shows me that there is a virus called Win32/Aicat.A!ml. I'm not able to open the zip file at all.

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
When I try to open the zip file, it gives me a warning and windows defender shows me that there is a virus called Win32/Aicat.A!ml. I'm not able to open the zip file at all.
You can solve your problem with your Antivirus yourself.
Try blackmailing him. Or put cement boots on him and drown him in Hudson Bay.
Or learn to read and look at the answer two posts above your question.
In general, be creative.
And if you don't want to do anything about it, and are very afraid of viruses, then live like everyone else, bored. Play games from discs.

683d2e911bdb.jpg

tcmt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @SaulFabre ,

i was just wondering. I'm currently experimenting a lot with SNES VC injection and i find it to be a fascinating topic. I was just wondering: Is there any advantage of using those newer WADs that are LZH8 or LZ77 compressed?

I found your tools that allow me to inject into those WADs that use LZH8 and LZ77 compression and they work just fine (awesome job!). But they seem to work the same as non-compressed WADs, like Donkey Kong Country 2 for example. So when is it better or necessary to use those newer WADs (like Mega Man X or Secret of Mana)? Are there certain ROMs that only work with those newer WADs? Or is the emulation better on those newer WADs?

Thanks!

Reactions: SaulFabre

BHRundas10410

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm trying to download the program. I couldn't download it in chrome and tried what you said to fix it, but I don't know what you mean when you say "Press save in file."
I tried downloading it in Fire Fox, and I was able to save it to my desktop, but when I try opening it with 7-Zip, it says failed to open because of virus then it deletes the file. Can you tell me how to fix this?

EDIT: Never mind. I fixed the problem by disabling Windows Defender

Last edited by BHRundas10410,

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by BakerMan,
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.