Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Perhaps your firmware.bin is not correct or you didn't compile it correctly. It works fine for me. If compiler didn't compile rxMode code correctly (missing armips can cause this) that will cause rxMode to black screen when you attempt to boot it. Does DevMode boot? (go to advanced options to find that one)

I tried VerseHell Build and it booted with my firmware.bin so i think i did something wrong with armips thank you i will check that.

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brilliant work, @AlbertoSONIC . Current version is booting and working perfectly for me on my 4.5 sys/9.8 emu o3DS. Thanks for fixing the top screen thing where it'd be grey for one eye in 3D mode, that was disorienting @_@

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/1mkm6iyj

Just added "HOLD R FOR THE MENU" on loading text

Thanks, but I mean after this part :

1436284625-cfg1o.png

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
3.0b2 is working great but if I launch rxTools with ninjhax I have to reinstall the cakeshax rop if I want to launch it through mset after that.

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Spider also works fine for me. What is your exact problem?
So I put in ROOT of my sd card all the files...(including the slot[...].bin code.bin firmware.bin and rxtools.dat)
When I go on the browser, I go on rxtools launch page (or on that of alberto sonic) and the 3ds freeze for 2/3 seconds then returns me to home menu and says me that "were was an error save your data and reboot" (idk how to translate from eng to ita but I hope you understand)

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I have something to say!!

Those of you who are using Windows and need to configure your PATH variable - YOU DO NOT NEED TO REBOOT.

Just saying.

Everything can easily be done WITHOUT restarting your machine.

To set the PATH variable for your current account, run cmd and enter this:

Code:
setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\New\Path\To\Add"

That will append stuff to your current PATH. Then you have 2 options.

1.) Close and open another Command Prompt - the changes would've already been applied.
2.) If you want to continue using the current Command Prompt, enter this:

Code:
set PATH=%PATH%;C:\New\Path\To\Add

It really isn't necessary to log off or restart the OS - I've done this, many times.
I agree and disagree, I agree because setting your path you don't need to reboot but if you're a noob like myself and you never installed the necessary apps to compile it you will need to reboot after installing said apps otherwise typing "make" into cmd tells you that nothing is configured to run it or something along those lines. A reboot solves this.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I agree and disagree, I agree because setting your path you don't need to reboot but if you're a noob like myself and you never installed the necessary apps to compile it you will need to reboot after installing said apps otherwise typing "make" into cmd tells you that nothing is configured to run it or something along those lines. A reboot solves this.

in Windows closing the cmd window and opening a new one should be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2