Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

silberfisch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Leeful: Thank you so much for your effort and the good work! Your Projects are an true enritchment for the scene.

Unfortunately Auto-Hen in v1.4 causes an imideate shutdown on my PS4 Pro (1. Gen) followed by a full system check after reboot.
Can anyone confirm this and most hopefully tell me a way to avoid it?

Last edited by silberfisch,

IdontHavePS4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a workaround, after hen run the Firmware Spoofer payload in the Sytem Tools1 menu to spoof to any firmware you want.:)

maybe useful:

edit: But probably better spoof to 7.55+

Last edited by IdontHavePS4,
Reactions: Leeful

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello, dear @Leeful

I am from Russia. And you are the LEGEND in russian community of PS4 owners. Thousands of our people still prefer staying at 5.05 and your Ps-Phowar host is the most popular and the most appreciated host here. It combines perfect GUI, a full pack of fetures, auto-HEN option and a lot of opportunities to install it in differend ways.

So there has just happened a great event of appearance of new exploit and consequently we got an opportunity to play the latest games, the vast majority of which can be easily backported to 5.05.

Unfortunately, many of them need spoof higher than included in HEN 2.1.4.

We are extremely glad that your PS-Phowar provides the opportunity to spoof firmware to any version just in few clicks. It is fantasticaly useful!

But it would be great if your PS-Phowar included HEN with built-in higher firmware spoof (as far as I know such HENs exist) and Its autohen feature or at least some kind of autospoof feature based on your payload for spoofing.

As a representative of our community and the voice of thousands of people I have to respectfully ask you to update your PS-Phowar so that it would have such features. Many people would be extremely glad if you did so.

Last edited by Ghost_of_Tsushima,

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can someone tell me how to do this with usb ,I have x-project cached offline but I would like to have the new hen/spoof and change to ps-phwoar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1