Tutorial [AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

• Thread starter KiiWii
  • Start date
  • Views 2,800,311
  • Replies 20,440
  • Likes 178
D

Deleted User

I've had kp even with rest mode on 5.05.

Yeah true I have had it happen when trying to wake from rest mode. It's not perfect you're right, but overall I don't think it's that bad. If I get a kp I just restart it and do the exploit again, then use rest mode and probably don't have to do the exploit again for months. I would get very annoyed without rest mode though. Poor 7.02 people.

IdontHavePS4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if I should buy a PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro or PS5 ... since the PS5 is missing a lot of things, it's probably best to buy a PS4 Pro and wait for a new PS5 revision, right?

D

Deleted User

I'm wondering if I should buy a PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro or PS5 ... since the PS5 is missing a lot of things, it's probably best to buy a PS4 Pro and wait for a new PS5 revision, right?

I almost bought one but walmarts website took it out my cart and I couldn't pay for it, but now I decided I don't need one any time soon. I think the storage sucks and there's not very many good games right and I have a gaming PC. I'm waiting for the revision yeah.

D

Deleted User

Spiderman miles morales has the option to either do 60 fps or 30 fps w/ ray tracing. I thought it was supposed to be next gen, but they always pull bs like that.

Reactions: Nealio

Fever86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Spiderman miles morales has the option to either do 60 fps or 30 fps w/ ray tracing. I thought it was supposed to be next gen, but they always pull bs like that.
Can do 60 fps & Ray Tracing after an update. I think it just removes some street traffic to compensate.

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This happened to me as well. When I installed one of my backups my legit games became locked, specially my Yakuza games. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Just for you know, I tried to reinstall one of my locked games using the auto pkg installer method. I download the legit pkgs parts, merged them and ran the method. However it didn't work, the PKG failed to install around 10% of the process. Also, the installation gets pausing and resuming all the time, like a bug or a glitch and it stops in a specific moment.

axeon73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, save it as a bookmark though as well.

Thanks. I'm not sure the best way to keep/run the exploit at the moment (for 7.50). I've clear cookies/cache occasionally when the exploit fails too many times (which I think makes it more successful but probably a biased observation), but I assume that wipes out the cached and I have to re-cache it again.

So far it has worked loading straight from one of the hosted exploit website. Then I disconnect internet afterwards.

Reactions: phonemonkey

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks. I'm not sure the best way to keep/run the exploit at the moment (for 7.50). I've clear cookies/cache occasionally when the exploit fails too many times (which I think makes it more successful but probably a biased observation), but I assume that wipes out the cached and I have to re-cache it again.

So far it has worked loading straight from one of the hosted exploit website. Then I disconnect internet afterwards.

Yeah if you clear the cache you need to cache it again. You're using al azif DNS settings yeah, as they block updates as well?

axeon73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah if you clear the cache you need to cache it again. You're using al azif DNS settings yeah, as they block updates as well?

What is the right way to use the DNS server? I'm not sure where to find it, either. I tried the one on al azif's github (under Using remote DNS) but it couldn't test Internet connection. Can it access an exploit host other than al azif's own page?

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What is the right way to use the DNS server? I'm not sure where to find it, either. I tried the one on al azif's github (under Using remote DNS) but it couldn't test Internet connection. Can it access an exploit host other than al azif's own page?

If you use his DNS ips then the test will fail, but it will still connect. Then it'll block updates. Check under notifications if you're unsure. Mine keeps flagging up about a failed update download, which is good.

Reactions: axeon73

axeon73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use his DNS ips then the test will fail, but it will still connect. Then it'll block updates. Check under notifications if you're unsure. Mine keeps flagging up about a failed update download, which is good.

Ah, that makes sense. I get update available but I just ignore it or choose update later. Gonna switch to his DNS to be safe from now XD Thanks for the help!

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ah, that makes sense. I get update available but I just ignore it or choose update later. Gonna switch to his DNS to be safe from now XD Thanks for the help!

No probs. Just switch your internet off when done to be safe. Well I do anyway as I'm super paranoid.

Double check the update isnt downloaded and ready to install though as well. As it may donit when you reboot. There is a way to delete it, but not sure tbh.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe @godreborn knows.

musashiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the success rate of 7.55 is waaay better than 7.51 in my experience and HEN works so I'm stoked!

It's been a while since i had a ps3 with cfw so im excited to learn more about the ps4.

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
How do you actually load PS4 RTEs 6.72Debug?
it's not appearing on the PS4, there's a selection of a PS4 Debug (6.72) if I browse the site on PC.

or it's not yet supported on 6.72?

just wanna test out savemounter

axeon73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Double check the update isnt downloaded and ready to install though as well. As it may donit when you reboot. There is a way to delete it, but not sure tbh.

It was downloaded, luckily never self installed. So, I added the DNS from al azif, blocked a bunch of the update URLs on my router, was able to run exploit again, then used PS4-Xplorer to delete the junk in the update folder. I think this takes care of everything :mthr:

Reactions: phonemonkey

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It was downloaded, luckily never self installed. So, I added the DNS from al azif, blocked a bunch of the update URLs on my router, was able to run exploit again, then used PS4-Xplorer to delete the junk in the update folder. I think this takes care of everything :mthr:

Great stuff. Glad you got it before it installed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NoobletCheese @ NoobletCheese: idno maybe it looks better without the blue tint not that it really matters