Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I came here to simply say THANK YOU.
It's almost like having a custom firmware where I don't have to load hen every time I restart the console, because previously I had to wait for 2 to 4 minutes before loading hen otherwise kernel panic is a possibility.
However with this exploit I just start the console and load hen instantly and I'm yet to experience any kernel panic. (Knock on wood lol)

Reactions: Leeful

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
after restart ps4 the host menu disappear from browser and userguide
is this method need to installed after any restart
i installed usb version sending payload from pc

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
after restart ps4 the host menu disappear from browser and userguide
is this method need to installed after any restart
i installed usb version sending payload from pc
No, once it is installed it it should be still there after you restart.
What address does it try and load in the browser after you restart your PS4?

Reactions: ABUHASSON

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
after restart i just open browser just to load your menu and nothing was there
also in userguide
is it remain if i turn ps4 off and the turn on

Last edited by ABUHASSON,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
after restart i just open browser just to load your menu and nothing was there
also in userguide
is it remain if i turn ps4 off and the turn on
Yes it should remain when you restart your PS4.

When you open your browser does it show a white screen or does it show the 'Frequently Used Pages' page?

If it shows a white screen, leave it for 60 seconds. It should then show a 'Cannot connect to server' screen. Select 'OK' and tell me what it says in the URL bar at the top of the screen.

Reactions: ABUHASSON

mircoho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
maybe cache disabled under Browser settings?

for me is working fine in Userguide after Restart >10MB payloads too, i love it

@Leeful
is maybe possible to add Firmware 4.55? :) Quickmenü? ^ Hen, BinLoader or Directly load like Gta Mods
;=

Last edited by mircoho,

mircoho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
https://ps4gentoo.github.io/

for people with focus to boot linux on the PS4 .. i added 5 BigPayloads* for boot into Rescue without a USB / HDD or SDD i think is helpful for people with blackscreen to test some other options

the rescue searches for paritions label gentoo or psxitarch so you can use all kernel for every distro for ps4

hope is ok for @Leeful:wub: :O?

how save ps4 webbrowser the Cache? can we cache initramfs.cpio.gz and bzimage and prepare the linux loader to load the bzimage and initramfs from Cache?

Last edited by mircoho,
Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
hey leeful, what about the update version for the new year you said with the drop down dump games you said about ?

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting hyped for backported 6.50 pkgs.. realized I'll need an updated HEN to install them. Currently have Al-Azif cache installed. Also have a ESP8266 handy. What is the simplest way to install this completely offline? Thanks

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Getting hyped for backported 6.50 pkgs.. realized I'll need an updated HEN to install them. Currently have Al-Azif cache installed. Also have a ESP8266 handy. What is the simplest way to install this completely offline? Thanks
The USB method is the most popular and simple way to install.:)

Reactions: KiiWii

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. Sadly, I don't see an option for BinLoader on my current Al-Azif cache. It came with HEN 1.6, so it's quite old.
It might be named 'Original' in old exploit hosts.
If not, and you have alazifs DNS setup you can go to leeful.github.io/usb

Or, you said you had an ESP, so you can just use the ESP version.:)

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
@Leeful

Is this PS-Phwoar compatible with lower firmware like 4.05 or 4.55? Can I use "disable/enable update" payload to run on 4.05 or 4.55 console to enable firmware upgrade possibility for it?

Today my friend asked me to upgrade his ps4 to 5.05 (it was 4.55 and running old al azif cached host), I accidentally deleted the old offline cache and ran update firmware from USB but could not because of the disable update payload had been run once before. So I was kinda stuck with 4.55 console but was not able to upgrade it to 5.05 via USB.

So there were 2 options left for me, 1st one was to remove the hard drive and format it on pc then install to ps4 again and run upgrade firmware but profile/saves/trophies would be lost. 2nd was to find an exploit host that supports old payloads for 4.55 ps4 then run "enable update" payload or at least the FTP payload to access HDD and delete the dummy file then proceed to update firmware via USB again. Luckily, I found the "enable update" payload on al azif online host under PS4 section (there was 5.05/PS4/PS4 Legacy) and was able to update its firmware to 5.05 then install PS-Phwoar, he is now very happy with this.

I didn't try your host on that 4.55 console, I should have done first before going to al azif 4.55 section, so I dont have to ask this question :(

Last edited by ItsmeAJ,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ItsmeAJ No, PS-Phwoar! does not work on 4.55.
You did exactly the right thing.:)
When reading your post I was gonna suggest using FTP to delete the dummy files or using alazif's 4.55 enable updates but you did it already, thats great.:)

@Hayato213 To use Sandisk Connect, download the PC intaller version and copy the 'menu' folder from 'files/exploit/host/menu' to the root of your Sandisk USB.:)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ItsmeAJ No, PS-Phwoar! does not work on 4.55.
You did exactly the right thing.:)
When reading your post I was gonna suggest using FTP to delete the dummy files or using alazif's 4.55 enable updates but you did it already, thats great.:)

@Hayato213 To use Sandisk Connect, download the PC intaller version and copy the 'menu' folder from 'files/exploit/host/menu' to the root of your Sandisk USB.:)

I see, thanks for the info.

Reactions: KiiWii and Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol