Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
hey there friends... just about retail and dex, and the others. Referring the little bin file with no notification we have for 7.55 i was able to make it works in all modes, dex, dev, kratos and retail just changing the Byte in the offset: 0000002F, you know the values. If you need the modified file to retail just tell me, but i dont think that you have problems on that.

What i was unable to determine is the offset to compile it with our collective sdk, and it is a shame :( I have created kernel dump with dex, dev, and retail, and with a hex comparisson as @Leeful did suggest, i was not able to find it.... :( soooo a partial success for me, because i see retail without reboot, highly important.

But the question is tha...t i am unable to determine if the stars options these modes show in the apps... if they throw some difference between them, do you know ? or all are basically same for us ?

Last edited by arfgh,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally got a FULL (101MB) working kernel dump of 7.55 (thanks @KiiWii :)) and the method I mentioned earlier of finding an offset for a later FW works.:toot:

Here is the method to find the correct offset for todex for FW 7.55:

First open a copy of previous FW version dumps in a hex editor and go to the known GOOD offset you are trying to find for that FW.
01-505.jpg 02-672.jpg 03-702.jpg
(you will see that the offest value for each FW is 87)

Then look for a common string of bytes before the offset you are trying to find. The longer the string the better!
Search on each FW dump and make sure that there is only one instance of string. This is why it is better to have a long string because there is less chance of it appearing again further on in the file.
04-505.jpg 05-672.jpg 06-702.jpg
(the same string appears only once in FW 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02)

Open the 7.55 kernel dump and search for the long string that is common in the previous FWs.
07-755.jpg
(Success! The string is found and it only appears once:toot:)

Then highlight the 87 in the place it is an other FW versions after the string and the offset it shows in the bottom left of the screen is the one you are looking for.
08-755.jpg

The offset I found is 222898D and it is the same offset posted by zeco on twitter:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...exploit-host-menu.579557/page-16#post-9428378

This method may not work for all offsets but I have usually had good success in the past when looking for offsets on later FW versions.

Hope some people will find this useful.:)

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^ wow well done !
so the kernel dumper we had, was not working good ?
No it wasnt good. The kernel dumper was only dumping 34MB when it should be 101MB.
No wonder I couldn't find the offset I was looking for with an incomplete dump. LOL

Last edited by Leeful,

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
@Leeful

Hello, Leeful! Thanks for your brilliant work and fantastic contribution to ps4 scene. Your hosts are the most popular ever, at least in Russia.

Would you kindly add to your PS-Phive autoHEN function? Vast majority of people who updated to 6.72 are extremely nostalgic about its younger brother - PS-Phwoar and his fantastic unbeliavable autoHEN function. My buddies and I tried to add it into Phive examining how it was made in Phwoar but unfortunately we didn't manage to make it work properly.

Last edited by Ghost_of_Tsushima,
Reactions: Leeful

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeful

Hello, Leeful! Thanks for your brilliant work and fantastic contribution to ps4 scene. Your hosts are the most popular ever, at least in Russia.

Would you kindly add to your PS-Phive autoHEN function? Vast majority of people who updated to 6.72 are extremely nostalgic about its younger brother - PS-Phwoar and his fantastic unbeliavable autoHEN function. My buddies and I tried to add it into Phive examining how it was made in Phwoar but unfortunately we didn't manage to make it work properly.
Why not just use leeful's v10 ?
It's not as pretty as ps-phive but you can use auto exploit only or auto exploit and hen
Just a thought

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Leeful that offset information reminds me of the game_ext_plugin.sprx of the ps3, which is for gameboot audio, its hex series is known, but it's not always at the same offset. it did change from 3.55 to 4.xx (the hex series, but that is also known), but you can easily patch the sprx by using the same series, then replacing it with something most likely found in IDA. the patched sprx I made on like 4.82 most likely still works on 4.87, because so little has changed between firmwares. though, I no longer use any modded files except for alphabetizing things, which is something I can't believe sony didn't know was the most used sorting mechanic in the world. I mean sort by creation date? wtf!? who's going to remember when they bought things and in which order?

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Why not just use leeful's v10 ?
It's not as pretty as ps-phive but you can use auto exploit only or auto exploit and hen
Just a thought

Yes, I know that Leeful v10 is good. But Phive has more functions, better design and it appeared to have better success rate than v10. So our people like Phive way mooree than v10.

Reactions: Prb and Leeful

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I know that Leeful v10 is good. But Phive has more functions, better design and it appeared to have better success rate than v10. So our people like Phive way mooree than v10.
Couldn't agree more ps-phive is my goto menu for 6.72 leeful's master piece you just can't go wrong with it

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
just got the message "jailbreak failed" just by opening the browser (psphive).

console shut itself off then, this is the 3rd time it happening.

I'm on 6.72 , isn't this bad for the console and corruption?

Danethos86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been using leeful an older version think its v6 not sure for long time on 6.72 and out 25+ boots maybe failed once or twice. I never tried newer ones is newer ones better or more stable then mira+hen 2.3b

NoIdeaofAnything

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi, two things.

1.) Is it possible to automatically "click" the "system memory not enough" message when I open the site?

2.) Is it possible to automatically load HEN when opening the site?

DebianLoriX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Italy
2.) Is it possible to automatically load HEN when opening the site?

Just load @Leeful Ps-phive and cache it, then close your browser and disconnect from internet, re-open the browser and reload again Ps-phive: I have a ps4 slim (it was a bargain, but bought with 5.55 and so I stayed over one year stuck) then finally I updated to 6.72 and so I tried many JB, but I think the most reliable is absolutely this @Leeful Ps-phive, it's brilliant! I red most people want to update to 7.02 or 7.55 but I think I will remain in 6.72 for now, I have no hurry to update.

If you want to enable auto-HEN I suggest you v10 of @Leeful
:)

Last edited by DebianLoriX,

TgS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
I updated my PS4 FW to 6.72 and somehow wont connect to internet (test int cnt: it says Obtain IP Address > OK but Internet Connection > Cant Connect) tested on several networks: wifi & mobile data. So, I tried hosting exploit from my Android Phone, Typed IP Address in Browser, it said "the data is not supported by the PS4". Its stressing me out, any way to fix it? Is this all bcuz of preactivated psn back then on 5.05?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my PS4 FW to 6.72 and somehow wont connect to internet (test int cnt: it says Obtain IP Address > OK but Internet Connection > Cant Connect) tested on several networks: wifi & mobile data. So, I tried hosting exploit from my Android Phone, Typed IP Address in Browser, it said "the data is not supported by the PS4". Its stressing me out, any way to fix it? Is this all bcuz of preactivated psn back then on 5.05?

are you using kws or something?

Reactions: TgS

heruspt

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi,
i was succesfully connect to psphive, but i cannot move the cursor with my joystick.
how to fix this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hi,
i was succesfully connect to psphive, but i cannot move the cursor with my joystick.
how to fix this?
sorry for the dumb question, i use my analog :(

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi,
how to fix this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry for the dumb question, i use my analog :(

Have you tried using the D-Pad to see if it moves around?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1