Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

sam05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello Everyone,

For those who were asking for PS-Phive! ESP8266 Exploit, here it is finally.

It is made with the same files used in PS-Phive! Self Host v1.
No changes are made to any of the files (except compressing some big files to fit into ESP8266 Flash Size).

Wi-Fi AP: PSPhive
Wi-Fi Pass: hackmyps4
Set Primary DNS: 10.13.37.1
Leave everything else to default.

After connecting go to browser -> Make sure to Delete Cookies, Clean Website Data and enter the following address -

http://10.13.37.1/index.html

It might take a while to install offline cache and once successfully done, reopen the browser and you are good to go.

Also, I have made another modified version of PS-Phive! Exploit which includes the latest GoldHen v1.1.

Modified Version changes -
- Changed Name to "PSXploit For PS4 6.72"
- Background Image Changed.
- Added GoldHen v1.1.
- Removed GTA V ArabicGuy v1.00 and v1.27 (I don't think that's needed now due to latest v1.32 being released).
- Replaced PS4 WebRTE Trainer for 6.72 (from official website).

Wi-Fi AP: PSXploit
Wi-Fi Pass: 12345678
Set Primary DNS: 10.10.10.1
Leave everything else to default.

Follow the same steps as above for connecting the ESP8266 to PS4 except enter the following address to load the exploit -

http://10.10.10.1/index.html

Flash the required .bin file with NodeMCU Flasher with following settings :

-Select COM Port
-Baud Rate: 115200
-Flash Mode : Dual I/O (DIO)
-Erase Flash : yes, wipes all data

Thanks to all the people who worked hard for the exploits and special thanks to @Leeful for the wonderful exploit page.

Links:
https://mega.nz/folder/nKwVCSzT#jWrrrw-KZhPELT4QczHe5g

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just glanced at the video. didn't think of inputting the keystone into the gp4 itself (open with notepad++), thought it was already in there (just skipped over based on passcode). that might be easier, but either way requires some manual inputs. if you choose to do it my way, there's a checkbox when you name the pkg to make it modifiable. otherwise, you can't inject files into the pkg (will error). to this day, the only pkg I've made a mistake on was one I did with liborbispkg. I've never had a failure with normal orbis.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi @Leeful , would be great if you could ad goldhen 1.1 to your PS-Phive! Menu :creep:
Would save an extra step having to send the payload when coming from shutdown.

Edit : I may end up buying an esp8266 to use @sam05 modified PS-Phive!

Last edited by Maupiti,

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Leeful , would be great if you could ad goldhen 1.1 to your PS-Phive! Menu :creep:
Would save an extra step having to send the payload when coming from shutdown.

Edit : I may end up buying an esp8266 to use @sam05 modified PS-Phive!
@Leeful is not going to add goldhen to ps-phive it's been asked so many times there is not enough zeros for me to actually write down the number lol
Just do it yourself
Simple guide download goldhen first
Then download the selfhost version of ps-phive now open ps-phive on your pc look for hen.bin or henb.bin now rename the goldhen.bin to whatever hen you are replacing job done this is the easiest way you can open the html and add it that way also

Reactions: Mo Poge and Leeful

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Leeful is not going to add goldhen to ps-phive it's been asked so many times there is not enough zeros for me to actually write down the number lol
Just do it yourself
Simple guide download goldhen first
Then download the selfhost version of ps-phive now open ps-phive on your pc look for hen.bin or henb.bin now rename the goldhen.bin to whatever hen you are replacing job done this is the easiest way you can open the html and add it that way also
Wahooo.., thanks for the hint..😉, so obvious that I didn’t think about it. 🙄

Reactions: Leeful

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So done :

Hope you don't mind @Leeful that i changed the name of one of your icon.
I love your menu and stability.
@KiiWii "claims" GoldHEN as the best Hen, so wanted to try it . :creep:

Attachments

• 1637162049903.jpeg
    1637162049903.jpeg
    655.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Leeful and Prb

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So done :

Hope you don't mind @Leeful that i changed the name of one of your icon.
I love your menu and stability.
@KiiWii "claims" GoldHEN as the best Hen, so wanted to try it . :creep:
This is the details you want to add as the ones you have are for the hen
if you want it to look official :)
Homebrew Enabler, Debug Settings,VR Support ,Remote Package Install, Rest Mode Support,External HDD Support, Official External HDD Format Support,Debug Trophies Support, UART Enabler, Never Disable Screenshot, Remote Play Enabler,Persistent FTP on 2121 port (Rest Mode Support),Sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch, FW Update Block.

Reactions: Leeful and Maupiti

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is the details you want to add as the ones you have are for the hen
if you want it to look official :)
Homebrew Enabler, Debug Settings,VR Support ,Remote Package Install, Rest Mode Support,External HDD Support, Official External HDD Format Support,Debug Trophies Support, UART Enabler, Never Disable Screenshot, Remote Play Enabler,Persistent FTP on 2121 port (Rest Mode Support),Sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch, FW Update Block.
Will do that, :), thanks @Prb for the info, searched a bit , but didn't find the detailled info you shared :bow:
And @Leeful , don't be "fooled" with the screenshot, my last counts were 56 success with no fails :D, but obviously cleaning the cache and re-catching the exploit reset the values. :rofl2:

Reactions: Leeful and Prb

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No problem mate.
I try and keep my code as clean and simple to unerstand so that swapping things like this is easy to do.:)
And indeed it is so clean and “simple” that even a noob like me can understand it :P. That’s one of the main reasons I love your work. 👋
Thanks @Prb and @Leeful , I saved ten euros for buying an esp, when catching from pc is so easy :bow:, could buy you some :grog: with that :P

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: Prb and Leeful

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And indeed it is so clean and “simple” that even a noob like me can understand it :P. That’s one of the main reasons I love your work. 👋
Thanks @Prb and @Leeful , I saved ten euros for buying an esp, when catching from pc is so easy :bow:, could buy you some :grog: with that :P
send it to @Leeful his the master i'm just his student :teach:

LeandroBts

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Only told to you cause im testing New jb on nightking host and in 50 attempts i dont have kernel panics, but i preffer your host B-)B-)B-)

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Only told to you cause im testing New jb on nightking host and in 50 attempts i dont have kernel panics, but i preffer your host B-)B-)B-)

Never had a single kernel exploit failure when loading new sleirsgoevy 30-10-2021 update, but sometimes randomly and after HEN payload is loaded regardless if it is 2.13 or GoldHEN, the ps4 gets kernel panic after a while, sometimes when moving on ps4 menus, on closing games, on when shutting down, don't know if payloads loader must be updated to new sleirsgoevy jailbreak, but is the first time ps4 never gets a kp when loading the exploit for sure, which is a milestone for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey