Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never had a single kernel exploit failure when loading new sleirsgoevy 30-10-2021 update, but sometimes randomly and after HEN payload is loaded regardless if it is 2.13 or GoldHEN, the ps4 gets kernel panic after a while, sometimes when moving on ps4 menus, on closing games, on when shutting down, don't know if payloads loader must be updated to new sleirsgoevy jailbreak, but is the first time ps4 never gets a kp when loading the exploit for sure, which is a milestone for me.
the other payloads use a webkit and kernel exploit as well, yes. you can even load an exploit without loading hen and it will work. it takes longer as the web/kernel exploits aren't loaded into memory yet though.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never had a single kernel exploit failure when loading new sleirsgoevy 30-10-2021 update, but sometimes randomly and after HEN payload is loaded regardless if it is 2.13 or GoldHEN, the ps4 gets kernel panic after a while, sometimes when moving on ps4 menus, on closing games, on when shutting down, don't know if payloads loader must be updated to new sleirsgoevy jailbreak, but is the first time ps4 never gets a kp when loading the exploit for sure, which is a milestone for me.
I had a similar experience.
I tested the latest (30/10/2021) sleirsgoevy 6.72 exploit in PS-Phive! and found it to be very unpredictable. I've had a lot of random kernel panics after the PS4 had been runnig for a while which does not happen with the older exploit.

It loads a lot quicker than the older exploit but thats the only good thing I can say about it.

With the older exploit I usually: run the exploit, open and close the browser again, open close a game, enter and resume from rest mode. If the PS4 has not kernel paniced during these steps it usually never will.
I've had rest mode running for months before with no problems whatsoever.

I tried the same steps with this new exploit and it was looking good at first but then I got a random kernel panic when closing a game. I've even had it kernel panic when using the browser even though I had opened/closed it earlier in the day (in the same session).

Just because something is new does not always mean it is better.:)

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tested the latest (30/10/2021) sleirsgoevy 6.72 exploit in PS-Phive! and found it to be very unpredictable. I've had a lot of random kernel panics after the PS4 had been runnig for a while which does not happen with the older exploit.

It loads a lot quicker than the older exploit but thats the only good thing I can say about it.

With the older exploit I usually: run the exploit, open and close the browser again, open close a game, enter and resume from rest mode. If the PS4 has not kernel paniced during these steps it usually never will.

I tried the same steps with this new exploit and it was looking good at first but then I got a random kernel panic when closing a game. I've even had it kernel panic when using the browser even though I had opened/closed it earlier in the day (in the same session).

Your Ps-Phive host cached on browser is so rock solid on my PS4 pro 6.72, that I didn’t change anything (except adding gold HEN 1.1 on your menu as you know 😉 , to test it, but kept HEN 2.1.3b).

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: Leeful

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

But I never ever had a failure Kernel exploit failure ,I guess Sleirsgoevy is extremely close to a perfect kernel exploit, he must have changed the startegy of his exploit, probably a very little tweak will make it flawless, as a software engineer he must be, he must know by now a lot about the PS4 architecture, and understands all what's going on under the hood when running his exploits, there's a time in a programmers life you can even predict bugs before they happen.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But I never ever had a failure Kernel exploit failure ,I guess Sleirsgoevy is extremely close to a perfect kernel exploit, he must have changed the startegy of his exploit, probably a very little tweak will make it flawless, as a software engineer he must be, he must know by now a lot about the PS4 architecture, and understands all what's going on under the hood when running his exploits, there's a time in a programmers life you can even predict bugs before they happen.
I'm not dissing sleirsgoevy in any way. Far from it, the guy is a legend. I'm always excited and grateful when he releases something new, whatever it is.
My previous post was just my opinion from my experience with the new 6.72 exploit.:)

Reactions: susi91

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Leeful,

Regarding new Sleirsgoev 30th October, have u tried, running only the exploit and not loading any other payload like HEN to see, if the console gets unpredicted behavior like random shutdown?

I reckon is a very boring job to attempt.

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Already did the experience, ran only the new exploit, without any HEN payload, got a successful exploit message, waiting to load any payloa, then I exit the browser pressing O, and then kernel panic, this new exploit albeit being fast ,still needs more tweaking.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should exit the browser with the ps button. O, if you're in America, closes the page you're on if you hold it down. I have to press X, since I'm using a Japanese system. that's how to remove the cache from memory completely after deleting the cache in settings. it's an important step when doing offline cache or else stuff will still be loaded into memory and make its way into the offline cache. this is a trick @Leeful showed me when the quick menu of xproject didn't update. you have to close the page, then delete the cache so that the memory is flushed completely, then reboot the webpage with the exploit or self-host, let it create the cache, and it will be fixed.

edit: btw, pressing the ps button is technically minimizing the browser. game, etc, not closing it.

Last edited by godreborn,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hi Guys,

How do I edit an existing ESP "Bin" image. I want to try out Goldhen 2.0.b in place of Hen 2.1.3 for my own personal use.

I know with self hosting, I could rename Goldhen 2.0b to the same name, as the existing hen payload and replace it, yet I tend to prefer the ESP method.

Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

How do I edit an existing ESP "Bin" image. I want to try out Goldhen 2.0.b in place of Hen 2.1.3 for my own personal use.

I know with self hosting, I could rename Goldhen 2.0b to the same name, as the existing hen payload and replace it, yet I tend to prefer the ESP method.

Thanks
I think there's a tutorial in the tutorials section on how to make an esp image. you might have to start from scratch, but I'm not sure. I don't own an esp.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Managed to send the payload via my Android phone using the Bin Loader to try it out.

Tbh, after trying Goldhen 2.0b (6.72.bin) I experienced random game crashes after testing it, something, which I never had with Hen 2.1.3b with months of use and with rest mode.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Managed to send the payload via my Android phone using the Bin Loader to try it out.

Tbh, after trying Goldhen 2.0b (6.72.bin) I experienced random game crashes after testing it, something, which I never had with Hen 2.1.3b with months of use and with rest mode.
Thanks for the feedback, I’m currently testing GoldHen 1.1 see how it runs, and also being using Hen 2.1.3b (on 6.72) and never had neither issues for months with rest mode.

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you should exit the browser with the ps button. O, if you're in America, closes the page you're on if you hold it down. I have to press X, since I'm using a Japanese system. that's how to remove the cache from memory completely after deleting the cache in settings. it's an important step when doing offline cache or else stuff will still be loaded into memory and make its way into the offline cache. this is a trick @Leeful showed me when the quick menu of xproject didn't update. you have to close the page, then delete the cache so that the memory is flushed completely, then reboot the webpage with the exploit or self-host, let it create the cache, and it will be fixed.

edit: btw, pressing the ps button is technically minimizing the browser. game, etc, not closing it.

From this day forward, going to exit the browser through the PS button instead of the O button, I have an European console, is the same as US, didn't know it was different pressing O and PS button.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
From this day forward, going to exit the browser through the PS button instead of the O button, I have an European console, is the same as US, didn't know it was different pressing O and PS button.
As I understood, if you use O, you actually exit the browser, which means, when you open it again, the exploit is loaded again.
Using PS button, hide it (like in a game), so when you enter the browser to like sending a payload, or ftp (if using GoldHen 1.1, always enabled so you don’t need to run the payload again), you don’t need to load the exploit again, applies coming from rest mode (if maintaining applications on rest mode is checked obviously).

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As I understood, if you use O, you actually exit the browser, which means, when you open it again, the exploit is loaded again.
Using PS button, hide it (like in a game), so when you enter the browser to like sending a payload, or ftp (if using GoldHen 1.1, always enabled so you don’t need to run the payload again), you don’t need to load the exploit again, applies coming from rest mode (if maintaining applications on rest mode is checked obviously).

Just one doubt, you exit the host exploit through the PS Button, and run a game, and closed it, I guess the browser is closed by the system right? Doesn't remain in the memory?

Has anyone tried new GoldHen 2.0, for my experience for 6.72 fw it results in kp when you try to load it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...