ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

outofspace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got it working! For those that may encounter the same issue. The problem was I downloaded the cheat.plg by right-clicking and save as on page https://github.com/hartmannaf/PokemonCheatPlugin/tree/master/latest. Apparently left clicking on the cheat.plg and then click on view raw data and let the browser download it results in a working copy. go figure...

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Update

Added support for all item bags
Added an all items cheat(exept key items)
Modified the menu layout a bit
Updated the README

For cheat usage instructions read the readme on github.
To update simply replace the existing cheat.plg with the latest version from github.
Thanks but there is the cheat for Master Ball ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I finally got it working! For those that may encounter the same issue. The problem was I downloaded the cheat.plg by right-clicking and save as on page https://github.com/hartmannaf/PokemonCheatPlugin/tree/master/latest. Apparently left clicking on the cheat.plg and then click on view raw data and let the browser download it results in a working copy. go figure...
Thanks for the tips ;)

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice cheat plugin. Can we also get a unlimited health cheat?
should be possible, but I dont know when I will add it, but if somebody has the addresses(finding it with gateway should be easy, with ntr a it should be a bit harder).

Thanks but there is the cheat for Master Ball ?
not directly, but if you use the item modifier you can get a masterball, its item id 1.
If you already have one simply put it in one of the first three slots, and use the set count to 999 cheat.

Would it be possible to make a cheat for catching trainer's pokemon?
I don't know if its possible.

Why do you want to catch trainer's pokemon ?
Because its fun, you would have a exact copy of his pokemon, some people work hard to train pokemon like this. :)

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
should be possible, but I dont know when I will add it, but if somebody has the addresses(finding it with gateway should be easy, with ntr a it should be a bit harder).

not directly, but if you use the item modifier you can get a masterball, its item id 1.
if you already have onex simply put it in oje of the first three slots, and use the set count to 999 cheat.

dont know if its possible.

because its fun, you would have a exact copy of his pokemon, some people work hard to train pokemon like this. :)
Ok thanks ;)

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cheat to allow using circle pad pro as ingame camera control!
This should not be possible, because I don't think the pokemon has access to the needed service

Requesting for Unlimited PokeRadar Battery.
Maybe I will add it, could be useful.
But today I think I will try arm9loader stuff on my o3ds, maybe next week I will try to find more cheat addresses.

Reactions: Queno138

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I use this with GW?
Yes, but you need to install bootntr and copy ntr.bin(from ntr cfw) to your sd card.

it is possible a shiny modifier, I know someone that have one, I am testing it currently and it work great. He search tester
If he makes it public, I could add it to this plugin, I would give credits to him.
Or he could make a pull request on github to add it to the plugin himself.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! ^_^ Very nice plugin. I was wondering, though, if it was possible to integrate the functionality where you ONLY run into pokemon you haven't already caught. I'm using a plugin right now that does that, but I'd love to be able to use that AND your wonderful plugin! ^_^ BUT since I can't use 2 plugins at the same time.... Although, for those who might be looking for a way, if you use the "catch a specific pokemon" part of this with, say, a stack of Master Balls, each time you use one, it will reduce the number by 1. If I understand how that part of the plugin works, it means you should start at the end of the pokedex and work your way back to #1. The only problem I have with doing it that way is that I'll get duplicates of everything I've already caught. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY