ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Injection via spider3DSTools.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know that, what I want is to transfer it to a rom/cia, but I guess I can't (at least for now) :

You cannot use this with SaveDataFiler right now because of the Map Data issue. It's kind of being worked on.

Gamefreak10124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have genned a shiny Sableye, a shiny dusclops, and a shiny Sharpedo and the game recognizes them fine with wi-fi. But I have genned 3 different shiny camerupts properly with the memo being met at the battle resort, egg hatched and obtained through the day care helpers at the battle resort and with legit moves, and NONE of them are being recognized as legit by the wi-fi in my omega ruby. Has anybody else had trouble with genning camerupts?

Gamefreak10124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill make one pm me your PID and SID also for what game?
Nvm you said omega ruby
What are PID and SID? Also The shiny Camerupt I have been trying to gen and have it be legit looking to the X/Y/ORAS wi-fi is with the moves flamethrower, ancient power, earth power, and protect with solid rock at level 100, with a bold nature, maxed defenses, and the last 6 evs in hp. The Following is my last page for the Camerupt and it is identical to how I genned the other pokemon I mentioned with the exception being a different nature: Egg Received (Today) From: Day Care helpers, egg hatched: apparently (today) Where: Battle Resort (the last one after this statement in parentheses is genned once I put in the other info to make it look legit) Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
I also know the problem isn't my evs, because I checked to make sure that I was not over the 510 max limit.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your player ID and your Secret ID
And im not bashing your build but thats pretty bad regardless pm that info it found under OT/Misc

lampdemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have genned a shiny Sableye, a shiny dusclops, and a shiny Sharpedo and the game recognizes them fine with wi-fi. But I have genned 3 different shiny camerupts properly with the memo being met at the battle resort, egg hatched and obtained through the day care helpers at the battle resort and with legit moves, and NONE of them are being recognized as legit by the wi-fi in my omega ruby. Has anybody else had trouble with genning camerupts?

Check that they're in a legal pokeball, can't have "hatched from an egg" with a masterball, and some pokemon can't be in the Kurt/HG&SS pokeballs.

Gamefreak10124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I am very new to the site as I joined the other day after watching Mulvone19's video which is why I have started getting into pokegenning because of the fact that you previously had to have an external device besides just your 3DS SD card. That being said, how do you pm people on this site?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here use this just fill in your trainer info
(if this is not allowed mods just delete the post)

Attachments

• Camerupt - F43AF039.rar
    244 bytes · Views: 117

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I am very new to the site as I joined the other day after watching Mulvone19's video which is why I have started getting into pokegenning because of the fact that you previously had to have an external device besides just your 3DS SD card. That being said, how do you pm people on this site?

Make sure your using PKHEX not pokegen

Gamefreak10124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your using PKHEX not pokegen
That is what I am using, I am just calling it pokegenning because I think that is still the term for creating them even though we are using a different program to generate the pokemon. Also, the camerupt build you posted won't work for wi-fi either. >_<

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you enter your trainer information and reroll for a new Shiny PID and Encryption key?
Its nearly identical to the one I made for myself and its in bank chilling right now

Gamefreak10124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you enter your trainer information and reroll for a new Shiny PID and Encryption key?
Its nearly identical to the one I made for myself and its in bank chilling right now

No I didn't. How do I figure out what my secret ID is? Also, do I just enter my in-game trainer name and normal trainer info along with that to gen it? Also (Also) how do I get a new encryption key?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this one same thing put in your info and reroll for a shiny PID and encryption key
if it still does not work your doing something wrong on your end

Attachments

• Camerupt - F43AF039.rar
    242 bytes · Views: 128

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1