Homebrew [Release] PokeMini 3DS - Pokemon Mini Emulator

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Released a new version that seems to be stable and has a fixed CIA version.

Note that I moved the roms folder from /pokemini to /roms/pokemini, but if you don't want to move your roms, you can always navigate the SD filesystem to load the games.

This emulator only needs to change the sound engine for using the DSP instead the CSND. I'm working on it.

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No I've a O3DSXL.Maybe it work only on N3DS?
It works fine on o3ds too.

I tested again both the 3dsx and the cia versions uploaded on github and there is no pronlem.

Maybe you have a corrupted file on your sd. Try to copy again the 3dsx version, If you can test the cia version too.

I you can't solve, try cleaning your savefiles (latest version save it in roms/Pokemini)

If nothing works, please let me know every details on you configuration (sysnand FW version, region entrypoint used, version of n nijhax, version of HBL, etc,)

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It works fine on o3ds too.

I tested again both the 3dsx and the cia versions uploaded on github and there is no pronlem.

Maybe you have a corrupted file on your sd. Try to copy again the 3dsx version, If you can test the cia version too.

I you can't solve, try cleaning your savefiles (latest version save it in roms/Pokemini)

If nothing works, please let me know every details on you configuration (sysnand FW version, region entrypoint used, version of n nijhax, version of HBL, etc,)
I've the Cia installed and after the boot and the 3ds logo it crashes.I haven't savefiles of this hombrew and the pokemini folder on roms folder so I created it and also reinstalled the hombrew but none changed.I've Old 3dsXL luma 6.6 last hourly build and arm9.Eur console and hb launcher 1.3 but it doesn't work at the moment(is not a problem because I can install cia)Ninjax 2.9

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's alive! Great work, I didn't even realise this existed.

Now we just need a Game & Watch emulator, then I can finally satisfy my LCD handheld cravings.
There is already a G&W emulator. Don't remember if it's in the retroarch project or if in a separate port (based on it's code)

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is already a G&W emulator. Don't remember if it's in the retroarch project or if in a separate port (based on it's code)
Wonderful the emulator works! The problem was the download from titlesdb with FBI but placing it from github is the best way :)
But the games which format should be to work here?Thank for all!

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wonderful the emulator works! The problem was the download from titlesdb with FBI but placing it from github is the best way :)
But the games which format should be to work here?Thank for all!

Talking about Pokemini? Pokemini roms have .min extension and it's easy to find the full romset googling.

If you talk about G&W, I can't say

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4