Homebrew [Release] PokeMini 3DS - Pokemon Mini Emulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter nop90
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 58,201
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Likes Likes 28
I can send it to you ... but it's not working for the problem with the directory :lol:.

The code is on my github now. If you want you can fix it and have your cia saving me a lot of work.

PS: now sound is working and is possible to exit from subdirectory too. I'll make a new release when I fix everything.
 
Last edited by nop90,
I can send it to you ... but it's not working for the problem with the directory :lol:.

The code is on my github not. If you want you can fix it and have your cia saving me a lot of work.

PS: now sound is working and is possible to exit from subdirectory too. I'll make a new release when I fix everything.
That sounds great! It's great getting news about a project i'm waiting for.
 
Holy coolness! I have not been on much do to mobile just got to reading the few pages of new stuff and saw this great job! Cant wait to try this when i evnetually get home!
 
3dsx works great on both my n3dsxl and o3ds rxtools emunand... but the cia won't run - just freezes the system with a black screen (straight after the 3ds-squares-splash-screen-thingy) :(
 
I tested it only on o3ds sysnand. Tonight I'll test on my son's 3ds emunand.

How is sound on n3ds? On o3ds starts very fine but goes out of sync after about 10 seconds and starts crackling. Don't know if it's a limit of the 16 cycles sync set on o3ds (n3ds is set to 8 that is a better value) or if i'm doing something wrong.
 
The sound on the n3ds is quite a bit more stable than the o3ds, but still goes a bit glitchy. On my tests on the o3ds sometimes the sound would be perfect, but would then go really crackley.
I didn't do much testing (only tried one rom on both old and new 3ds' via homebrew launcher), as I wasted too much time last night trying to get the cia to work.
 
Tested yesterday on N3DS, didn't notice any sound problems. I was enjoying pokemon tetris when the emulator crashed, my bad for forgetting about the crash issue.
 
Tetris sound is very ugly on o3ds. If on n3ds if fine I can't do anything to make it better.
 
3dsx works great on both my n3dsxl and o3ds rxtools emunand... but the cia won't run - just freezes the system with a black screen (straight after the 3ds-squares-splash-screen-thingy) :(
+1 cia crashes the system.
Tested on Rxtools and cakesFw
 
I would like to fix it but I prefer to try to fix the freeze first.

I'm sorry I can't work faster in this period. Please be patient, I'll not give up on this project.

Fixing the freeze would be awesome and never give up mate I really love this emulator you have done a great job so far and can't wait for more improvements :)
 

Site & Scene News