Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It also unfortunately looks like Tales of the Abyss doesn't work with LayeredFS. locate.py didn't find "regArchive" and "hidObj." I manually put in the value for regArchive, but could the lack of hidObj in the exefs be why LayeredFS wouldn't work?

Hello, sorry for quote a older post but how did you find regarchive? I think I have the hidObj but can not find the regarchive

Thanks

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question with FE:F special edition and NTR: but how come every time I have ntr on and try to update castle, the system crashes and force reboot?

Yes, I tried to update data without even going into ntr menu so no were cheats were on.

I know ntr disabled cheats for online, but that cheats and not ntr itself

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my loader starts up has 3.2 but when i run a game and press X+Y on a game it shows 3.3 is that normal?

sketchyfood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make NTR use a different button combo than X+Y? The game I'm playing uses X to fast forward dialogue and it's super hard to screenshot the dialogue I want without it fast forwarding >.<

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a simple work around to having ntr on and going online, while said game have plugin in in sd card, but not active.

Just found out the very fact you have plugin disable online, not just if any cheats are on or not.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone else have Shadowtrance's 3.3-autoexit freeze when launching another game after using a layeredfs plugin?
It does this regardless of which plugin type you use, it's a known bug.

The only workaround at the moment is to use the ntr.bin from the official 3.2 release. You can keep using the 3.3 bootntr though.

Is there a simple work around to having ntr on and going online, while said game have plugin in in sd card, but not active.

Just found out the very fact you have plugin disable online, not just if any cheats are on or not.
Nope. If you want cheats and online buy a Gateway.

A good work around is to use CTRXplorer to move the plugins in/out of the plugin directories

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. If you want cheats and online buy a Gateway.

A good work around is to use CTRXplorer to move the plugins in/out of the plugin directories
Well I mean cheat off, as in having the plugin, but not even going to ntr menu and going online

Looks like I have to use CTRXplorer then.
When using CTRXplorer, rather then moving, can't you rename the plugin folder to something else? Beats finding the plugins to cheat

Wish there was a plugin to disable game plugins that works on Homemenu or just am options to deactivate plugin in future updates

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like I have to use CTRXplorer then.
When using CTRXplorer, rather then moving, can't you rename the plugin folder to something else?
Yeah, that's what I do.

The only plugins I use are the language plugins so I can download Japanese Pokemon events.

I have the plugin folders with the plugin inside and the initials of the games as part of the name eg. "TitleID AS". I remove the initials to activate the plugin, then add them again to disable it.

Last edited by Zidapi,

Doctor Qwerty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm on o3ds 9.2 sysnand, 10.6 emunand, using Cakes cfw.
I can't seem to get this to work at all, no matter what mix and match of 3.3 or 3.2 cia and bin I use, it tells me my firmware is unsupported.

Is there something I'm missing here? The instructions in the original post just say install the cia, move the bin to root, and run the cia.

Edit: Figured it out after some googling. The current cakes points you to 10.4 native_firm instead of one this supports.
All I had to do was grab an older native_firm to run with cakes.

Last edited by Doctor Qwerty,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64